HCC Final tickets offered

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
ASMClermont63

Re: H Cup Final Marseille 2022

Post by ASMClermont63 »

Hello Leinster Fans,

I am a supporter of Clermont, my club not being in the final of the European Cup. I'm selling you my two tickets for the final in Marseille on Saturday 28/05/22. If two people interested below the link of the ad.

https://www.ticketswap.com/listing/fina ... anualshare
Eastern outpost

Post by Eastern outpost »

À Scarlets supporter here.

We’ve 2 spare tickets, for both matches, that are available. Like the Chiefs fan, golden tickets and top price level.

Met a few of you in Bilbao, 6 of whom had tickets from me. Might that be an omen?😉

Message me if you are interested
Last edited by Eastern outpost on May 15th, 2022, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdiT
Beginner

Can't use tickets to finals

Post by AdiT »

Hi,

I have 4 tickets for the Challenge Cup Final on Friday and 4 tickets for the Champions Cup Final on Saturday in Marseilles but can't go.

I paid E660 (Euro) for them (from the EPRC so this is face value) way before Covid. I am not willing to split the tickets up. They are the top category / Golden tickets - best tickets available - row 5.

Just to confirm - there are 8 tickets in total - 4 each for each final. Happy to take 450 Euro for the lot.

As per forum rules, please send PM if you keen.

Thanks.

Adrian

PS - Apologies to moderators for submitting duplicate request - I didn't see this post had gone up.
Last edited by AdiT on May 16th, 2022, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

HCC Final tickets offered

Post by limecat »

Post here if you're looking to sell your Heineken Champions Cup Final tickets.

Please note that any user offering tickets at above face value will be immediately banned.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
ASMClermont63

Re: HCC Final tickets offered

Post by ASMClermont63 »

Good evening,

Friends of Leinster, I am reselling two tickets for the Champions Cup final in Marseille at cost price (60 euros x 2).
Hoping to make two Irish happy and wish you victory for this great event.
Below is the link to access the resale platform where my tickets are available.

https://www.ticketswap.com/listing/fina ... anualshare

Sports friendships, Pierre a member of the Yellow Army of Clermont.
carldavies

Post by carldavies »

Hi i have 8 Heinken Cup final tickets for sale all face value £35 around 40 Euros phone number is *** Phone number removed. Please use PM function *** be in Marseille from Thursday 26th May if anyone needs a ticket ring or text me
Marky

Post by Marky »

Hi
I have 5 tickets for the final which I don't need now as we bought too many! They are in Virage Nord, section P.
Face value is €60 each. Am happy to sell for €30each
Thanks
Mark
Last edited by Marky on May 24th, 2022, 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Muirhead

Heineken final

Post by Muirhead »

Hello everybody,

I have 4 tickets for the Heineken final face value 90 euros. I can not travel due to family illness. Call me on *** Edited by mod - phone number removed. Please use PM ***.

Davy Muirhead
fourfive

Post by fourfive »

Does anyone need tickets? I am looking to sell 2: GANAY L, Row 70, seats 14&15. Face value 230 euro. Cheers
Ovalball7

Six H Cup Final tickets

Post by Ovalball7 »

I have 6 tickets for the final. All 19 Euros each. Happy to sell for face value. Please private message me. Thanks Mark
JoeMack

Post by JoeMack »

4 tickets together available for Champions Cup final.

90 Euro each face value. PM if interested

Thanks
Joe
dubinClon

Post by dubinClon »

I have one ticket available for the HC final, as my father can't come, will sell for face value €90
Derek
Timperley Shark

Post by Timperley Shark »

Huge congratulations on getting to the final.
I have a spare ticket. Cost 100 euros. will take 75 euros.
Pal cannot now go, PM me if you are interested.
Will be in Marseille from Thursday evening.
Cheers and good luck.
Serb
Mullet

Post by Serb »

I have two category 3 tickets for the final in the South Stand. They were €60 each, drop me a PM if you're interested. They are located here (the circle at the bottom right of the image, not the other circle to the left 😅)

FrankieTheGent

Tickets available

Post by FrankieTheGent »

Hi,
So I bought four tickets just before the champs league final on Newcastle. Two have dropped out and by the time we looked into it accomodation and travel were too expensive.
So I have four tickets for the final. They aren't great. Upper tier at the back.

Anyone travelling and need a ticket, let me know.

Fran
curates_egg
Seán Cronin

Post by curates_egg »

A friend has three seats on offer:
Tribune Jean Bouin; Section/travee I; Row/rang 15; seats 56-58.
Face value is €90 per seat.

He's a good friend, who I normally travel to our away games with but isn't big on d'internet, so I'm posting for him.
MCass

Post by MCass »

Hi,

I have 2 ticks available, willing to sell at original cost 60e each if anyone is interested.
shezba
Learner

Post by shezba »

Hi, I have two spares in the Ganay stand, near the front and the half way line. Guaranteed to test out your ability to catch a touch finder. Great for an upgrade if you're already going and don't want to sit up in the gods. DM me if you're interested.
Who the fock was that??? Is that the focking guy who is in charge of the money???
Eastern outpost

Post by Eastern outpost »

Eastern outpost wrote: May 14th, 2022, 5:03 pm À Scarlets supporter here.

We’ve 2 spare tickets, for both matches, that are available. Like the Chiefs fan, golden tickets and top price level.

Met a few of you in Bilbao, 6 of whom had tickets from me. Might that be an omen?😉

Message me if you are interested
Hi, the tickets I had for the Leinster v La Rochelle have been snapped up by two of your supporters, who we look forward to meeting and sharing beer and cheer over in Marseille.

Friday’s final tickets are still available if that’s of interest.
LUDOVIC

Re: Roll call Finales Marseille 2022

Post by LUDOVIC »

Hi,
Need some help. I had bought 12 places 2 years ago. I can't go to the final. My son is qualified for the next level rugby turnament.
Could somebody help me to sell this places?
I'll make no money, I sell them the price I bought. 40 euros each.
Thank you