Bath v Leinster

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Re: Bath v Leinster

Post by TerenureJim »

sid wrote:
TerenureJim wrote:Besides get on a Dublin bike and you'll be there in five mins!
Or dead.
Once you can avoid BMW drivers you'll do ok :wink:
Leinster Exile
Mullet

Post by Leinster Exile »

TerenureJim wrote:
sid wrote:
TerenureJim wrote:Besides get on a Dublin bike and you'll be there in five mins!
Or dead.
Once you can avoid Audi drivers you'll do ok :wink:
Hedgehog man has migrated
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

TerenureJim wrote:
sid wrote:
Or dead.
Once you can avoid BMW drivers you'll do ok :wink:
That's only really a problem in the snow when beamers and mercs are skidding all over the shop... Otherwise it's SUVs all the way - not because they're necessarily driven badly but just because they're too big for our tiny streets.
sid
Mullet

Post by sid »

TerenureJim wrote: Once you can avoid BMW drivers you'll do ok :wink:
:lol:
johng wrote:Classic bit of Sidness there.
illthinkofsomething
Bookworm

Post by illthinkofsomething »

Apocrypha wrote:
Edna Kenny wrote:The ref seemed very indecisive with some decisions, he put his hand up indicating a penalty a couple of times without blowing the whistle. He made mistakes on both sides. I really thought there would be a binning when Nacewa almost got to the line in the second half.

All in all it was a lucky escape. I don't think they will make as many errors in attack again, the minds will be focussed watching the replay. A few years ago Leinster would have lost that game but they kept their heads. Our defence was excellent, we seemed to have 2 tacklers every time, Bath weren't that creative in attack which helped.

Bath is a great city, it's so nice to be in the city centre and stroll down to the ground. We're lucky to have the same in Dublin with the RDS and Aviva.
Eh, no...The journey from the centre of Dublin to the Aviva is a complete joke. The transport infrastructure is pre-historic. The last time I was there - Vs France in the 6N - there was one train from Connolly, for which we waited 40mins, and arrived at Landsdowne 20mins before the match. Still no train to or from the airport - total shambles of a city from a public transport perspective.
Eh no yourself, Lansdowne Rd IS the centre of Dublin!! :wink:
2009 2011 2012
Lions me hole, I have no interest in watching Irishmen getting injured playing for England in Welsh shirts....it has a ring of the Somme to it
Franzer
Beginner

Post by Franzer »

Did anybody else see the petulent kick Classens gave to Sean O'Brien, in or around the 12th minute at the back of a ruck, has he been cited for this yet? I would not allow undr 12s to get away with this- he should get at at least a 4 week ban.
slarty
Beginner

Post by slarty »

fourthirtythree wrote:
That's only really a problem in the snow when beamers and mercs are skidding all over the shop... Otherwise it's SUVs all the way - not because they're necessarily driven badly but just because they're too big for our tiny streets.
Snow socks are your friend in that case!