Daylight Saving

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Daylight Saving

Post by sheepshagger »

To get the time to show as correct (now the clocks have gone back an hour) go into Profile and change the time from GMT+1 to just GMT 8)
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

Thanks SS. Now can anybody help with the Blackberry time zone.? When I change that to GMT all my meetings go back an hour (I checked as the same thing in reverse happened in March but I don't know how I fixed it)
"Look what Leinster have done again"
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

icebaby wrote:Thanks SS. Now can anybody help with the Blackberry time zone.? When I change that to GMT all my meetings go back an hour (I checked as the same thing in reverse happened in March but I don't know how I fixed it)
Did it not automatically change to daylight saving time (along with anything you had in the diary) :? Mine did 8)
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

sheepshagger wrote:
icebaby wrote:Thanks SS. Now can anybody help with the Blackberry time zone.? When I change that to GMT all my meetings go back an hour (I checked as the same thing in reverse happened in March but I don't know how I fixed it)
Did it not automatically change to daylight saving time (along with anything you had in the diary) :? Mine did 8)
Not sure, anway, I changd the zone back and just changed the time and it seems alright now.
"Look what Leinster have done again"