Club Rugby

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Club Rugby

Post by thecoolfreak »

Don't know if this has been suggested before but I reckon it would be a good idea if the Schools Rugby section on here was extended to include talk about Club Rugby.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Amalgamate the "schools" and "other clubs" sections maybe?
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
Helium54
Learner

Post by Helium54 »

Lads, there is lively discussion ongoing about the various junior grades, and it should be clearly incorporated in the Leinster part of the site, just as the schools. I know it is purely an image thing, but if discussion of schools rugby is part of the general Leinster piece, whereas the discussion of the other part of the grass roots game is put off with discussion of Zurich Premiership it does feed into stereotypes.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Helium54 wrote:Lads, there is lively discussion ongoing about the various junior grades, and it should be clearly incorporated in the Leinster part of the site, just as the schools. I know it is purely an image thing, but if discussion of schools rugby is part of the general Leinster piece, whereas the discussion of the other part of the grass roots game is put off with discussion of Zurich Premiership it does feed into stereotypes.
We're slowly expanding coverage of Junior Rugby in Leinster with the weekly previews and it is our intention to create a new section for junior rugby in Leinster in the near future as part of an overhaul of the forum structure.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

limecat wrote:
Helium54 wrote:Lads, there is lively discussion ongoing about the various junior grades, and it should be clearly incorporated in the Leinster part of the site, just as the schools. I know it is purely an image thing, but if discussion of schools rugby is part of the general Leinster piece, whereas the discussion of the other part of the grass roots game is put off with discussion of Zurich Premiership it does feed into stereotypes.
We're slowly expanding coverage of Junior Rugby in Leinster with the weekly previews and it is our intention to create a new section for junior rugby in Leinster in the near future as part of an overhaul of the forum structure.
Thats good news!! My one point would be not to keep it to Junior rugby alone but club rugby in general so it includes the AIL, etc