Limecat - You Should Sanction Mack05

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Limecat - You Should Sanction Mack05

Post by Duff Paddy »

His signature is clearly in breech of the forum policy regarding personal abuse.
He's fat, he's a tw@t, a total bloody prat..Malahide..Malahide
Why do we entertain half-witted simpletons on this site? Get rid of him. He contributes nothing to the forum except abuse and negativity.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Limecat - You Should Sanction Mack05

Post by sarah_lennon »

Duff Paddy wrote:His signature is clearly in breech of the forum policy regarding personal abuse.
Why do we entertain half-witted simpletons on this site? Get rid of him. He contributes nothing to the forum except abuse and negativity.
Even though some might agree with the sentiment :wink: it is abusive language!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Duff Paddy wrote:His signature is clearly in breech of the forum policy regarding personal abuse.
well it is a counterfoil to the self-praise and narcissim..
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

sarah_lennon wrote:
Sarah mullet is a good mate of mine and he doesn't have to put up with abuse from this guy, or you for that matter.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
You can criticise Leinster all you like Robbie, but that signature is clearly in breech of the forum policy on personal abuse.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
Sarah mullet is a good mate of mine and he doesn't have to put up with abuse from this guy, or you for that matter.
Take a step back! Who abused him? Me? Get a grip I was supporting you!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
No, it's not. It's abusive and offensive and we don't want it here, thanks very much. It's unacceptable.

Get rid of the signature.
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

It may be that a period of LC flexing his muscles is what is required just to calm things down a bit. A light touch works well most of the time but occasionally a period of heavy handedness just reminds people that this is not a free for all.
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Uncle Mort wrote:It may be that a period of LC flexing his muscles is what is required just to calm things down a bit. A light touch works well most of the time but occasionally a period of heavy handedness just reminds people that this is not a free for all.
I thought that things had been going quite well lately. Then again, I hadn't been on the board as much as I've been extra busy in work :(

I removed the avatar.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

limecat wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote:It may be that a period of LC flexing his muscles is what is required just to calm things down a bit. A light touch works well most of the time but occasionally a period of heavy handedness just reminds people that this is not a free for all.
I thought that things had been going quite well lately. Then again, I hadn't been on the board as much as I've been extra busy in work :(

I removed the avatar.
As I say generally it does work very well but every now and then there's the odd comment that pushes the boundary - I seem to remember reading something along the lines of "Go f~[€ yourself pondlife" recently which I would question as being acceptable. I don't see how it can be contended that it fits in as reasoned arguement or debate.
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"