If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
limecat wrote:
epaddy wrote:WHY? WHY? WHY?
on a 56k modem, it would have taken at least two minutes to download the animated gif that was in your signature, which is a bit excessive.

Surely nobody on Leinsterfans.com is on dial up :shock:
I'm not - since Tuesday!! My phone bills had gone through the roof since around the time the site went live - not sure if the two events are connected :wink:
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Darce wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:Surely nobody on Leinsterfans.com is on dial up :shock:
Affluence
How did I know that this'd be the response. There are leinsterfans in places that broadband isn't yet available...and we have to think of the poor munster fans that also frequent the site :wink:
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

limecat wrote:
Darce wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:Surely nobody on Leinsterfans.com is on dial up :shock:
Affluence
How did I know that this'd be the response. There are leinsterfans in places that broadband isn't yet available...and we have to think of the poor munster fans that also frequent the site :wink:
True AFFluence in my case would've meant leaving it as a dial-up connection :oops: :cry:
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Eve wrote:
limecat wrote:
Darce wrote: Affluence
True AFFluence in my case would've meant leaving it as a dial-up connection :oops: :cry:
Can't you get all you can surf (on dial up) packages ? - that arnt that expensive :?
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

sheepshagger wrote:Can't you get all you can surf (on dial up) packages ? - that arnt that expensive :?
We've just unearthed a dial-up peasant!!!! :shock:
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

sheepshagger wrote:
Eve wrote:
limecat wrote: How did I know that this'd be the response. There are leinsterfans in places that broadband isn't yet available...and we have to think of the poor munster fans that also frequent the site :wink:
Can't you get all you can surf (on dial up) packages ? - that arnt that expensive :?
Got a package of line rental and always on broadband - should half my bills - not that I care obviously :oops: