Places to watch Leinster games

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Places to watch Leinster games

Post by Hickiefan »

Practically every week there's a thread on where can I find a pub in London/X/Y/Z that shows Leinster games and then the same people answer - can we have an article on the main site with all the info to date there that people can look up or some other solution maybe?

Failing that can I just have an ignore topic function that I can apply to threads like this and betting threads? :wink:
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Places to watch Leinster games

Post by sarah_lennon »

:idea: Perhaps an idea for the OLSC along the lines of their Provincewide thread :idea:
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

sarah_lennon wrote::idea: Perhaps an idea for the OLSC along the lines of their Provincewide thread :idea:
In a place like London though it can change from game to game. Just ignore the thread if you don't want to read it. Its no big deal
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

thecoolfreak wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote::idea: Perhaps an idea for the OLSC along the lines of their Provincewide thread :idea:
In a place like London though it can change from game to game. Just ignore the thread if you don't want to read it. Its no big deal
agreed
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
silly punt
Enlightened

Post by silly punt »

Hickiefan wrote:Practically every week there's a thread on where can I find a pub in London/X/Y/Z that shows Leinster games and then the same people answer - can we have an article on the main site with all the info to date there that people can look up or some other solution maybe?

Failing that can I just have an ignore topic function that I can apply to threads like this and betting threads? :wink:
And that really interesting Tag Rugby thread :roll:
Experience is the name everyone gives to their failures
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

SP: The tag thread was one thread and was in summer 2007.

I have no objection to the thread if it was one thread not the same queries arising time and again in separate threads. Just thought having it in one place might be an idea and could actually be more useful as posters could read the information already there but pardon me for thinking such dreadful things. :roll:
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
silly punt
Enlightened

Post by silly punt »

Hickiefan wrote:SP: The tag thread was one thread and was in summer 2007.

I have no objection to the thread if it was one thread not the same queries arising time and again in separate threads. Just thought having it in one place might be an idea and could actually be more useful as posters could read the information already there but pardon me for thinking such dreadful things. :roll:
HF, I agree with what you are saying, just pointing out everybody has threads they don't like (just ignore them), but the Londoners do seem to appear in a new thread every week relating to the same topic. Maybe they are lonely over there :wink:
Experience is the name everyone gives to their failures