morning....

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Slipper1
Rob Kearney

morning....

Post by Slipper1 »

Your up very early flash...9 on a saturday :) Just back from a run or something?
Get in the f%~king bag.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Re: morning....

Post by Flash Gordon »

Slipper1 wrote:Your up very early flash...9 on a saturday :) Just back from a run or something?
Or......maybe I'm in bed late...... :wink:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Morning fellow Leinster fans. . . beautiful day it is. . . and only a few more sleeps till Toulouse!
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

sheepshagger wrote:Morning fellow Leinster fans. . . beautiful day it is. . . and only a few more sleeps till Toulouse!
Morning Sheepshagger. My boy wants to know why you've got sheep as your avatar......any thoughts on how I should approach that question?
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

take him for a vist out to the countryside. . sheep can be fun for a child. . . . well thats what I was told when I was a kid. . . .look at me now :lol:
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Flash Gordon wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Morning fellow Leinster fans. . . beautiful day it is. . . and only a few more sleeps till Toulouse!
Morning Sheepshagger. My boy wants to know why you've got sheep as your avatar......any thoughts on how I should approach that question?
His father was an exporler and the rickity old plane he and his family was traveling on was unable to fly through the freak storm and crashed into the side of a mountain in a strange new world. The only survivor was a young boy who was raised by the natives as one of their own :lol: :lol: