Moderator: moderators

backrower8
Mullet

Re: Munster Away 26/12 19:35 Eir Sport 1

Post by backrower8 »

Oldschoolsocks wrote: January 20th, 2021, 11:42 pm
munster#1 wrote: January 20th, 2021, 9:05 am
Oldschoolsocks wrote: January 20th, 2021, 1:35 am

Good stalking there Dave, the announcement was in April but Shirley Keef was there to step in at 13 on the day so whatevs...

Anyhoo, never rated TOL myself but that’s the man your man is clutching at straws for...
Ah come on, man or woman up here and admit you were wrong.
You brought up a game where you believed, due to your lack of knowledge, that Munster fielded a full strength squad.

You have been proven to be wrong, and you think that I am the one clutching at straws?

Come on, it won’t hurt I promise.
Not proven wrong, I asked a question now I know your answer.

Weak enough
That’s more of it right there.
Laighin Break
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

alanair wrote: January 20th, 2021, 9:23 pm
munster#1 wrote: January 20th, 2021, 7:13 pm
Laighin Break wrote: January 20th, 2021, 5:55 pm It's actually embarrassing how posters here try to attack/argue with almost every M#1 says
I’m glad you noticed it. I was starting to think that I was being overly sensitive.

In fairness in seems to be the usual suspects who appear to have a bit of a want.
Mmm .... and I wonder what kind of reception would someone with a handle of say Leinster # 1 get ,posting on Munster fan forum ??? 🙂
Who cares?! This isn't the Munster fan forum. I actually think it's a good idea for non-Leinster fans to have a club reference in their picture/username so everyone knows what side they're coming from.
Sometimes you'd swear we had loads of teenagers posting here with the level of pettiness. But as far as I know, with the exception of pilotman, we're all adults here.

Back to the game - Leinster's last few performances wouldn't have me overly confident this weekend. My sister went to UL so my visits always revolved around rugby matches - I was in Limerick in 2011 and when we were going for "Six in the Sticks" and again a couple of years later when the next "Drive for Five" was on - both losses. At least playing in Thomond won't be as much of a factor this time round.
Will have a couple of lads (whisper it: from Munster) over to watch the game so should be a bit of craic either way.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Laighin Break wrote: January 20th, 2021, 5:55 pm It's actually embarrassing how posters here try to attack/argue with almost every M#1 says
Fair point, note to self - if you wrestle with a pig you’ll end up covered in shite.
munster#1
Shane Jennings

Post by munster#1 »

Oldschoolsocks wrote: January 21st, 2021, 10:27 am
Fair point, note to self - if you wrestle with a pig you’ll end up covered in shite.
Ah now, I know this forum is fairly lawless, but you are acting the complete ass.

Granted I don’t know what issues you have in your personal life, but you have no right to write stuff like that about anyone.
Just because a post upsets you, that doesn’t mean that it is wrong. People have different views in all aspects of life, this is a key ingredient to an interesting conversation.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

munster#1 wrote: January 21st, 2021, 11:17 am
Oldschoolsocks wrote: January 21st, 2021, 10:27 am
Ah now, I know this forum is fairly lawless, but you are acting the complete ass.

Granted I don’t know what issues you have in your personal life, but you have no right to write stuff like that about anyone.
C’mon it was clearly tongue in cheek...
curates_egg
Seán Cronin

Post by curates_egg »

I am not attributing blame, but this is yet another thread that has become unreadable due to interactions with Munster#1.
I am not saying it is his fault, but these tiresome arguments on threads on the forum are really a negative development.

I hate crying to mods, but is there any possibility to move this bunfight onto another thread, so we can continue to discuss this match on this thread?