Moderator: moderators

paddyor
Shane Jennings

Re: Donald Trump - Have your say.

Post by paddyor »

Oldschool wrote: September 10th, 2020, 6:48 pm
paddyor wrote: September 10th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Oldschool wrote: September 10th, 2020, 9:07 am
On 1. Yep definite own goal, both feet..
On 2. Trump is definitely not senile. Biden is showing definite signs of senility.
Apparently the Democrats are doing everything to avoid Biden going head to head in TV debates.
However.
Based on 1, I wouldn't be impressed with Trump if I were a voter.
Based on 2, I'd be scared of voting for Biden.
Absolutely no evidence that Trump is going senile.
As has been said before there is something seriously dysfunctional about the American political system.
Those TV debates could be very telling, if they happen.
If they don't you're left to draw your own conclusions.
There is lots of evidence he's going senile but people have gotten used to it now so just blow it off as Trump being Trump.

What scares you about a senile Biden? It's not like he'll downplay the threat of a pandemic while simultaneously stirring up the threat of black and brown people invading the suburbs and bringing chaos.
Have you any close up personal experience of someone who is senile or going senile.
I mean caring for them, worrying about what they might do next, I could go on.
If you that experience then you learned nothing from the experience.
If you haven't then you don't know what you are talking about.
No. But I ask again what scares you about a "senile" Biden? No appeals to authority about your personal experience or my lack thereof thanks.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Oldschool wrote: September 10th, 2020, 7:06 pm
Oldschoolsocks wrote: September 10th, 2020, 7:05 pm I’m not sure how he’s managed to stay in office when the news came out that they scrapped the track and trace strategy once it looked like Democratic run states and cities would be hit really hard.

Is the word sociopathy?

Anyone who says Biden is just as bad a choice because they want to equate his speech impediment with senility is a c**t.
Well we're about to "postpone" some of our own track and trace, go figure.
Becasue we're happy to have it affect out political opponents?
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Oldschool wrote: September 10th, 2020, 7:08 pm
Oldschoolsocks wrote: September 10th, 2020, 7:05 pm I’m not sure how he’s managed to stay in office when the news came out that they scrapped the track and trace strategy once it looked like Democratic run states and cities would be hit really hard.

Is the word sociopathy?

Anyone who says Biden is just as bad a choice because they want to equate his speech impediment with senility is a c**t.
Well that makes at least two of us then.
Name caller how very brave of you! W@nker
Speech impediment? even Trump couldn't come up with that one.
c**t - Well that makes at least two of us then.
It's well known Biden has a stutter. You've clearly read the Trump talking points memo. Only one side is talking about Biden skipping the debates, it's the same side pushing the Biden is senile memo who incidentally are the same people who pushed the Clinton is physically incapable of being president talking point.
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

paddyor wrote: September 10th, 2020, 9:38 pm

Is the word sociopathy?

It's well known Biden has a stutter. You've clearly read the Trump talking points memo. Only one side is talking about Biden skipping the debates, it's the same side pushing the Biden is senile memo who incidentally are the same people who pushed the Clinton is physically incapable of being president talking point.
Why am I concerned that probable future president of America is going senile!? Is that a serious question because if it is I'll let you figure it out for yourself.et us all now how you get on.
I spend virtually no time listening to Trump.
Biden and the senility thing was based purely on my own observations of the man nothing to do with a stutter.
Didn't even realize he had a stutter and it's not an indication of senility either.
The only reference to that from Trump (in hindsight) was the Trump camps reference that both candidats should take a blood test or drugs test (not sure) before the debates.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

paddyor wrote: September 10th, 2020, 9:38 pm

Is the word sociopathy?

Why am I concerned that probable future president of America is going senile!? Is that a serious question because if it is I'll let you figure it out for yourself.et us all now how you get on.
Biden and the senility thing was based purely on my own observations of the man nothing to do with a stutter.
Didn't even realize he had a stutter and it's not an indication of senility either.
The only reference to that from Trump (in hindsight) was the Trump camps reference that both candidats should take a blood test or drugs test (not sure) before the debates.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Oldschool wrote: September 10th, 2020, 10:21 pm Why am I concerned that probable future president of America is going senile!? Is that a serious question because if it is I'll let you figure it out for yourself.et us all now how you get on.
No I never said that he is going senile you did. And the question was what would worry you about a senile Biden? Specifically what is it your are afraid he will do? If you can't answer the question then fine just concede and we'll leave it at that.

It was a cognitive ability test. His "Man, woman, person, camera, TV" spiel where he made a clown of himself(you know that was what was in his line of site). His outriders in the media and online having been pushing this line and the stutter in particular as an example of it. So where did you get the idea that he won't do the debates?
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Daniel Dale
@ddale8
Trump: "Does anybody want to have somebody from Antifa as a member and as as a resident of your suburb?...Say 'Darling, who moved in next door?' 'Oh, it's a resident of Antifa.' 'No thank you...Let's get the hell out of here, darling...Ahh, I wish Trump were president'"

Bonkers
12:42 AM · Sep 11, 2020·Twitter Web App
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

It’s all about division for this grifter, I almost pity his American support base.

There’s no excuse for anyone not living in the bubble of the American media to not see through his grift at this stage... They’re the true sheeple
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

paddyor wrote: September 11th, 2020, 12:20 am
Oldschool wrote: September 10th, 2020, 10:21 pm Why am I concerned that probable future president of America is going senile!? Is that a serious question because if it is I'll let you figure it out for yourself.et us all now how you get on.
No I never said that he is going senile you did. And the question was what would worry you about a senile Biden? Specifically what is it your are afraid he will do? If you can't answer the question then fine just concede and we'll leave it at that.

It was a cognitive ability test. His "Man, woman, person, camera, TV" spiel where he made a clown of himself(you know that was what was in his line of site). His outriders in the media and online having been pushing this line and the stutter in particular as an example of it. So where did you get the idea that he won't do the debates?
As a result, senility symptoms can include:

Progressive Memory Loss
Anorexi
Poor Judgment
Impaired Concentration
Confusion

BTW I never said that you said Biden was going senile.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Compassion and empathy make up for all of that OS.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Oldschool wrote: September 10th, 2020, 10:21 pm Biden and the senility thing was based purely on my own observations of the man nothing to do with a stutter.
Would you care to provide your qualifications? The qualifications that make you able to make a remote diagnosis in particular
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

The Doc wrote: September 11th, 2020, 9:52 am
Oldschool wrote: September 10th, 2020, 10:21 pm Biden and the senility thing was based purely on my own observations of the man nothing to do with a stutter.
Would you care to provide your qualifications? The qualifications that make you able to make a remote diagnosis in particular
How it works is simple.
Main carer realizes that there may be a problem.
Talks to family, friends.
Etc etc.
The qualifications needed at this point are medical.
So a trip to the GP who assesses the situation and tells you what you already know but you needed to hear it and then you need their help.
The GP in this country are great in this regard.
So to answer your first question, you don't need any qualification or maybe it so happens that the qualifications I have which isn't medical might still be of value.
However as I pointed out you do need a qualified person to confirm etc etc.
As for remote diagnosis.
The signs are there.
The first thing that you notice is that something is not right and then you start to recognise the signs.
Just to draw a line under this, you are going to ask me next what signs have I seen.
I'm not getting into that.
You can make up your own mind on the issue.
And pray that I'm wrong although I think the American constitution provides for this eventually.
Maybe Paddyor is right, maybe I shouldn't be too worried.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Oldschool wrote: September 11th, 2020, 10:44 am
The Doc wrote: September 11th, 2020, 9:52 am
How it works is simple.
Main carer realizes that there may be a problem.
Talks to family, friends.
Etc etc.
The qualifications needed at this point are medical.
So a trip to the GP who assesses the situation and tells you what you already know but you needed to hear it and then you need their help.
The GP in this country are great in this regard.
So to answer your first question, you don't need any qualification or maybe it so happens that the qualifications I have which isn't medical might still be of value.
However as I pointed out you do need a qualified person to confirm etc etc.
As for remote diagnosis.
The signs are there.
The first thing that you notice is that something is not right and then you start to recognise the signs.
Just to draw a line under this, you are going to ask me next what signs have I seen.
I'm not getting into that.
You can make up your own mind on the issue.
And pray that I'm wrong although I think the American constitution provides for this eventually.
Maybe Paddyor is right, maybe I shouldn't be too worried.
That seems to be a long way of admitting that you're talking through your hoop.

Paddyor is right
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Let me guess Doc.
You're a qualified judge.
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

use the damned ignore function already. it will make your lives just that tiny bit easier
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Logorrhea wrote: September 11th, 2020, 2:14 pm use the damned ignore function already. it will make your lives just that tiny bit easier
I endorse this post
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

I'd endorse it too if I thought you would take your own advice.
You plural BTW.
Laighin Break
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

Opening post on this thread :lol: :lol:
Oldschool wrote: April 24th, 2020, 2:10 pm Try not to be too abusive and don't forget to throw in a bit of humour.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Oldschool wrote: September 11th, 2020, 8:16 am
paddyor wrote: September 11th, 2020, 12:20 am

As a result, senility symptoms can include:

Progressive Memory Loss
Anorexi
Poor Judgment
Impaired Concentration
Confusion

BTW I never said that you said Biden was going senile.
So excluding anorexia a day in the life of the POTUS?
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles