Donald Trump - Have your say.

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Re: Donald Trump - Have your say.

Post by Logorrhea »

Oldschoolsocks wrote: January 8th, 2021, 6:21 pm Hope they do whatever needs to be done to ensure this odious toad at least never gets to run for elected office again.
Its not him you need to worry about, its Don Jnr or Ivanka.
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

Logorrhea wrote: January 8th, 2021, 7:21 pm
Oldschoolsocks wrote: January 8th, 2021, 6:21 pm Hope they do whatever needs to be done to ensure this odious toad at least never gets to run for elected office again.
Its not him you need to worry about, its Don Jnr or Ivanka.
One snap of DTJ going to town on a line of Bolivian marching powder should scupper any future runs at the Oval.
should...
Ivanka will need to get a divorce and distance herself from the hubby and his family. They'll be under the spotlight during the Biden administration.

Barron, he's the Trump waiting in the long grass.
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

Fash gonna fash. What needs to stop is soi disant centrist both siderism failing to take the existential threat of fascism seriously. All of the modern fascists came to power as part of the dominant right wing party in their country. That's Duterte, Bolsonaro, Trump etc., they are not insurgent populists: they are leaders of the conservative parties. Just like Hitler got into power when he got the support of the conservative protestant parties

The English Tory party today is barely distinct from the 1970s BNP in terms of policy. It's not like history doesn't warn us. It's that we refuse to listen.
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Watchin Vids of MAGAs being arrested in Airports n'such is hilarious.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

blockhead wrote: January 11th, 2021, 2:09 pm Watchin Vids of MAGAs being arrested in Airports n'such is hilarious.
Particularly liked the one of the guy who discovered he is on the "no fly" list and goes off on one - "They are trying to ruin my life" he shouts with zero sense of irony
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

fourthirtythree wrote: January 11th, 2021, 11:37 am

The English Tory party today is barely distinct from the 1970s BNP in terms of policy. It's not like history doesn't warn us. It's that we refuse to listen.
The UK has already fallen to a right wing coup. nobody noticed because it came via the likes of Rees Mogg and a blonde buffoon called Boris Johnson - the English still have a deference for posh people. You are spot on...the tories, today, embrace the same anti-foreigner, anti-eu etc. stance that the BNP had back in the 70s.

I chuckle when I see English people pointing their fingers across the pond, with shock & horror, at what's happening with trump!

"how could that happen?!" they ask. :lol: :lol:
shinchane101

Post by shinchane101 »

Thanks for sharing this with us i really like it