Small attendance at Rabo Semi

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Showbiz
Beginner

Re: Small attendance at Rabo Semi

Post by Showbiz »

It was a low turn out alright but Leinster are playing a lot of big matches the moment, thankfully :D
Bosco
Mullet

Post by Bosco »

all those communions...
bulge7
Beginner

Post by bulge7 »

it was a tiny crowd. i was very surprised and having attended that game and every other home game this year i was unable to get a ticket to the final. as im sure you can imagine..... im pretty annoyed over this
bulge7
Beginner

Post by bulge7 »

it was a tiny crowd. i was very surprised and having attended that game and every other home game this year i was unable to get a ticket to the final. as im sure you can imagine..... im pretty annoyed over this
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

bulge7 wrote:it was a tiny crowd. i was very surprised and having attended that game and every other home game this year i was unable to get a ticket to the final. as im sure you can imagine..... im pretty annoyed over this
You've posted this on about 3 different threads at this point and I still find it amazing considering the fact that Leinster rugby maintain that everyone who applied for tickets got at least part of their request!!
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Xanthippe wrote:
bulge7 wrote:it was a tiny crowd. i was very surprised and having attended that game and every other home game this year i was unable to get a ticket to the final. as im sure you can imagine..... im pretty annoyed over this
You've posted this on about 3 different threads at this point and I still find it amazing considering the fact that Leinster rugby maintain that everyone who applied for tickets got at least part of their request!!
As Xan said - all ST applicants got something out of the lottery. But - and this happened to me - once you applied to the lottery you had to make sure you got the confirmation email back. If you didn't you had to email Ticketmaster to ensure you were in. I did this and got an email back from them saying I was entered - didn't get the automatic confirmation. However, all ST entered got something according to LR.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
sid
Mullet

Post by sid »

The Doc wrote: As Xan said - all ST applicants got something out of the lottery.
No we didn't. And I got the confirmation email.
johng wrote:Classic bit of Sidness there.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

sid wrote:
The Doc wrote: As Xan said - all ST applicants got something out of the lottery.
That's really interesting - Leinster Rugby were very definite about that fact that everyone who applied got at least one ticket. I wonder how many more people are in the same situation.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Sometimes I think we overly inflate the passion and dedication of our fans. There is undoubtedly a large hard core who rock up whatever the weather. However, the reality is that there are also a good few who are simply out for their craic with their mates, a few beers, a chat and a bit of rugby. If that means you have to pay 50 quid to get in at a time that's not convenient, many of these won't do it.

Leinster are still one of the best supported teams in Europe though - every team from Munster to Edinburgh and from Clermont to the Ospreys and from Sarries to London Irish has a group of rock up fans so I don't think there's anything to be ashamed or embarassed about.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

Xanthippe wrote:
sid wrote:
That's really interesting - Leinster Rugby were very definite about that fact that everyone who applied got at least one ticket. I wonder how many more people are in the same situation.
Just from our circle of family and friends I know of 3 STHs that got no tickets, plus 2 wheelchair users who go to all the games (as I mentioned in another thread).
Dont Panic!
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

sid wrote:
You should give LR a shout and say that you got the email but no ticket as they said everyone got at least one
I have Bumbleflex