In need of a laugh?

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

tate
Shane Horgan

Re: In need of a laugh?

Post by tate »

fourthirtythree wrote:
tate wrote:so i assume most or all of you have seen the new rubberbandits song "horse outside"

here's some guy phoning in to joe. f%~king hilarious. Must be a setup from lads? Right?? Noone could be such a humourless b$&%@#d in real life
http://www.nialler9.com/2010/12/15/list ... llie-odea/
Outraged "that song promoting drug use is a joke"
Rubberbandits "yes it is"

Class. Plus them explaining what art is, the difference between denotation and connotation, context and subtext is fantastic in this philistine anti-intellectual hole that we live in.
the art explanation was sooooo good.

there are so many highlights, i think my two favourites are the way willie o'dea says lampoon and joe referring to the little known rapper 60 cent
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

Post by BlueArmyOriginal »

It'd make a great drinking game: Listen to that Liveline clip and down a shot every time you hear 'Lempooooouuuun' 8)
Song and radio clip are hilarious in equal measure! :lol: Also really have to say my opinions of Willie O'Dea went up over that.
'And striding away now! For Leinster, is Brian O'Driscoll! He's Running for the posts, he could be running for the Final here! We've got a quarter of the match to go but at the moment the colour is Blue!!' Myles Harrison; Croke Park; 2nd May 2009
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

tate wrote:so i assume most or all of you have seen the new rubberbandits song "horse outside"

here's some guy phoning in to joe. f%~king hilarious. Must be a setup from lads? Right?? Noone could be such a humourless b$&%@#d in real life
http://www.nialler9.com/2010/12/15/list ... llie-odea/

Class. Kid :lol:
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Mackman15
Mullet

Post by Mackman15 »

Martin Turner's little ditty on the front of the IT today.
As usual, spot on.

http://irishtimes.newspaperdirect.com/e ... iewer.aspx
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

Mackman15
Mullet

Post by Mackman15 »

For the week that's in it.

Offside Rule Explained for Girls
You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The 'opposing' female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire.

Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be totally rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes.

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and, *whilst it is in flight* you could nip around the other shopper,
catch the purse and buy the shoes.

Always remembering that until the purse had *actually been thrown* it would be plain wrong to be forward of the other shopper.
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

Good to see the right thing was done and Andy Gray was sacked by Sky. That kind of sexist caveman mentality is just not acceptable in this day and age.

Just hope they replace him with a fit bird with big ?%*!s.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

tigerburnie wrote:Good to see the right thing was done and Andy Gray was sacked by Sky. That kind of sexist caveman mentality is just not acceptable in this day and age.

Just hope they replace him with a fAt bird with big ?%*!s.
I'm beginning to warm to your style Tigerbunnie :lol:

What about a list of the tourist hotspots of the city of Leicester?
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

johng wrote:
tigerburnie wrote:Good to see the right thing was done and Andy Gray was sacked by Sky. That kind of sexist caveman mentality is just not acceptable in this day and age.

Just hope they replace him with a fAt bird with big ?%*!s.
Kindred spirits?
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

[quote="johng

Just hope they replace him with a fAt bird with big ?%*!s.[/quote]

What about a list of the tourist hotspots of the city of Leicester?[/quote]

I don't live in the city any more left 20 years ago,I now live in Scotland.I played rugby in the county and was born there,but used to go to Birmingham,Nottingham,Rugby or Loughborough for entertainment.The county has loads of interesting things to see,but the city has the Tigers ground and a bit of old roman wall and that's it,bit of a dump is my lasting memory of the place really.
simplythebest
Enlightened

Post by simplythebest »

Just hope they replace him with a fit bird with big ?%*!s.
:happy clapper: :lol: :happy clapper: :lol: :happy clapper:
LEINSTER pour toujours
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

My small grandson got lost at the shopping centre, he approached a uniformed security man and said, "I've lost my grandad!"

The man asked,"What's he like?"

The little lad hesitated for a moment and then replied, "Rugby ,fishing and women with big t__s."
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

Once upon a time ago a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, Will you marry me?

The Princess said, No!

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went
fishing and hunting and played rugby and dated women half his age and
drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the
toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Asda. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Asda has wallets on sale 2.99 each
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

Geordie was asked if he preferred legs or breasts....

He replied that he had a particular fondness for shaved fannies!!!

He was politely informed that this was not an option
when choosing a KFC bargain bucket
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

tigerburnie wrote:My small grandson got lost at the shopping centre, he approached a uniformed security man and said, "I've lost my grandad!"

The man asked,"What's he like?"

The little lad hesitated for a moment and then replied, "Rugby ,fishing and women with big t__s."
:shock: Are you my long lost brother :shock:
T - 45
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

Castletown Donkey Derby. I nearly pissed myself!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XtVm8z2 ... ata_player
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
StrangeButBlue
Enlightened

Post by StrangeButBlue »

gleesonisgod wrote:Castletown Donkey Derby. I nearly pissed myself!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XtVm8z2 ... ata_player
And we thought we were so cool in the 90's !
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
leinster80
Enlightened

Post by leinster80 »

Shake your di*ks, this pissing contest is over!
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

Aging Aunt Mildred was a 93-year-old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out his old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart, since it was badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly where the heart would be on a woman. The doctor said, 'Your heart would be just below your left breast'.

Later that night........ Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.