An Afternoon with Blue Steel

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Blue Steel
Bookworm

An Afternoon with Blue Steel

Post by Blue Steel »

This scum should be jailed for treason and if the Guards march on the Dail again, the GRA leaders should get the same treatment. It is unacceptable to challenge the democratically elected parliament in this manner:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... ith_Police

Andy Winter, Sky News Online

Protesters have clashed with police as they tried to break through the gates of the Irish parliament during a march against bank bailouts.Dozens of people broke away from the demonstration and ran at the gates of Leinster House, the parliament's main building.

They wrestled with police who tried to force them back in a bid to secure the gate.

It has been reported that at least one man suffered a cut to his head during the scuffles as organisers appealed for calm.

The protest march had been arranged by the Right To Work Campaign.

The coalition of political parties, trade unions and community groups is opposed to the Irish government's handling of the financial crisis.

They have argued against plans to inject billions of euros into the country's banks.

Police have said no arrests were made and the disturbance was brought under control "within minutes".
Last edited by Blue Steel on May 12th, 2010, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can derelict my balls, capitan
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Re: Scum

Post by fourthirtythree »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
orfeo
Bookworm

Post by orfeo »

I can think of a lot more people that could be jailed for treason before I would worry about this mob, for a start how about the currupt planners, the venial politicians , the dodgy developers, the shady auctioneers and solicitors , the money-men in their homburgs and year round tans swanning it up at Druids Glen on their pensions and pay-offs.

The Uncivil Service who still dont realize that 'benchmarking' means your earnings may go DOWN as well as up just as it says on the tin.

The bishops and cardinals ( with one honourable exception) sweeping through the streets in their cassocks and soutanes like medieval Italian Princes oblivious to the fact that they have presided over a pedophile ring of unimaginable proportions and duration and instead of rooting out the perpetrators concealed them and subjected the victims to endless legal inquisition.

The Taoiseach who indemnified them. The Guards that heard no evil and saw no evil. Their medja apologists . And worst of all the clerics up and down this fair land who stood by for decades and did nothing.

And by the way lets have the git Thierry Henry up before the European Court of Human Rights and straight to the firing squad for ROG for costing us a Lions Tour.
orfeo
Bookworm

Post by orfeo »

double post
Blue Steel
Bookworm

Post by Blue Steel »

orfeo wrote:I can think of a lot more people that could be jailed for treason before I would worry about this mob, for a start how about the currupt planners, the venial politicians , the dodgy developers, the shady auctioneers and solicitors , the money-men in their homburgs and year round tans swanning it up at Druids Glen on their pensions and pay-offs.

The Uncivil Service who still dont realize that 'benchmarking' means your earnings may go DOWN as well as up just as it says on the tin.

The bishops and cardinals ( with one honourable exception) sweeping through the streets in their cassocks and soutanes like medieval Italian Princes oblivious to the fact that they have presided over a pedophile ring of unimaginable proportions and duration and instead of rooting out the perpetrators concealed them and subjected the victims to endless legal inquisition.

The Taoiseach who indemnified them. The Guards that heard no evil and saw no evil. Their medja apologists . And worst of all the clerics up and down this fair land who stood by for decades and did nothing.

And by the way lets have the git Thierry Henry up before the European Court of Human Rights and straight to the firing squad for ROG for costing us a Lions Tour.
100% agree with you.

But my point is that our TDs are democratically elected. We have voted these gangsters in for c70 of the c90 years since independence. Simply put, you get what you vote for.

In 2012 they will go before the people again. Maybe after a civil war, 3 economic disasters (two in the last 30 years alone), two farcically corrupt taoisigh (both in the last 30 years) and an equally corrupt founding father who commiserated with the Germans over the death of Hitler, people will finally stop voting for Fianna Fail.

Elections are the checks and balances of the system so communist scum should not be trying to invade the Dail and the Guards certainly shouldn't be marching on Dublin.
honeyec
Mullet

Post by honeyec »

Blue Steel wrote:Elections are the checks and balances of the system so communist scum should not be trying to invade the Dail and the Guards certainly shouldn't be marching on Dublin.
Jeez Louise, I don't think they were trying to stage a serious coup, Blue Steel. Methinks you're overreacting slightly...
"Yeah I been starvin' 'em, teasing 'em, singing off-key - me may my mo, me mo my may..."
orfeo
Bookworm

Post by orfeo »

Blue Steel wrote:
orfeo wrote:I can think of a lot more people that could be jailed for treason before I would worry about this mob, for a start how about the currupt planners, the venial politicians , the dodgy developers, the shady auctioneers and solicitors , the money-men in their homburgs and year round tans swanning it up at Druids Glen on their pensions and pay-offs.

100% agree with you.

But my point is that our TDs are democratically elected. We have voted these gangsters in for c70 of the c90 years since independence. Simply put, you get what you vote for.

In 2012 they will go before the people again. Maybe after a civil war, 3 economic disasters (two in the last 30 years alone), two farcically corrupt taoisigh (both in the last 30 years) and an equally corrupt founding father who commiserated with the Germans over the death of Hitler, people will finally stop voting for Fianna Fail.

Elections are the checks and balances of the system so communist scum should not be trying to invade the Dail and the Guards certainly shouldn't be marching on Dublin.

We can only live in hope on peoples voting intentions , but I would'nt hold my breath , it is not just the curruption at the top that is the problem ,it is right down the line, where people get medical cards/ moved up a housing list/ jobs on the council/ etc due to local political croneyism .In many cases unaware that they may be within their rights to get such entitlements but believing that unless the local politico is pulling for you , you have no chance. As Tip O'Neill said ''all politics is local '' and nowhere more so than Ireland.

Agree with you on the Guards though , that P.J. Stone chap could do with a primer on democracy and the separation of powers. But forget the rent-a-mob minicrowd, anything that has that guy Barrett associated with it is just a joke.
Blue Steel
Bookworm

Post by Blue Steel »

honeyec wrote:
Blue Steel wrote:Elections are the checks and balances of the system so communist scum should not be trying to invade the Dail and the Guards certainly shouldn't be marching on Dublin.
Jeez Louise, I don't think they were trying to stage a serious coup, Blue Steel. Methinks you're overreacting slightly...
These commie scum couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, so there was obviously no danger of a coup.

They still tried to storm the Dail though and that sh!t needs to be stamped out ala Reclaim the Streets.
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

We need Lawn Order now and by god if we have to crack some heads to do it, by jingo we wil. Then we'll see what PC Gone Mad is capable of doing with his giant truncheon of Lawn Order.

Signed,

The IRISH Daily Mail
Blue Steel
Bookworm

Post by Blue Steel »

orfeo wrote:
Blue Steel wrote:

100% agree with you.

We can only live in hope on peoples voting intentions , but I would'nt hold my breath , it is not just the curruption at the top that is the problem ,it is right down the line, where people get medical cards/ moved up a housing list/ jobs on the council/ etc due to local political croneyism .In many cases unaware that they may be within their rights to get such entitlements but believing that unless the local politico is pulling for you , you have no chance. As Tip O'Neill said ''all politics is local '' and nowhere more so than Ireland.

Agree with you on the Guards though , that P.J. Stone chap could do with a primer on democracy and the separation of powers. But forget the rent-a-mob minicrowd, anything that has that guy Barrett associated with it is just a joke.
That dude has daddy issues.

It's the root of the problem.
Blue Steel
Bookworm

Post by Blue Steel »

fourthirtythree wrote:We need Lawn Order now and by god if we have to crack some heads to do it, by jingo we wil. Then we'll see what PC Gone Mad is capable of doing with his giant truncheon of Lawn Order.

Signed,

The IRISH Daily Mail
Jesus Christ - the Daily Mail has no place in this discussion you f%~king fascist!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Blue Steel wrote:
fourthirtythree wrote:We need Lawn Order now and by god if we have to crack some heads to do it, by jingo we wil. Then we'll see what PC Gone Mad is capable of doing with his giant truncheon of Lawn Order.

Signed,

The IRISH Daily Mail
Jesus Christ - the Daily Mail has no place in this discussion you f%~king fascist!
You Guys trying to out irony eachother?
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

Blue Steel wrote: needs to be stamped out ala Reclaim the Streets.
Damn right! Prison's too good for those scum who wanted more cycle lanes, wider footpaths, more pedestrian areas and longer green man times.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Broken Wing wrote:
Damn right! Prison's too good for those scum who wanted more cycle lanes, wider footpaths, more pedestrian areas and longer green man times.

There orter beer lore against it. We need to enforce Lawn Order. And if we can't we need jackbooted fascist thugs to brutally enforce the Lawn Order.

And when they're lieing in the gutter bleeding to death, then they'll appreciate Lawn Order.

Yours,

Daily Mail Reader (in disgust)
Blue Steel
Bookworm

Post by Blue Steel »

Broken Wing wrote:
I lived on Parliament Street at the time it all kicked off. 90% of the people at that stage had zero interest in bike lanes, footpaths or anything other than throwing sh!t at the Guards and wrecking Temple Bar.

They deserved everything they got.

Lefties are such clowns. It reminds me of the crusties in UCD thinking they matter with their student protests. You know the type, dressed in those crappy green coats with the little German flag smelling up the Student Union Bar. Sometimes they'd actually smell past one of our pool tables and we'd have to beat them out the door with pool cues.

They were usually either from the country, CBC Monkstown or Collaiste Eoin.

'Town, you've a lot to answer for.
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

ahh i was hoping for another Leinster Hooligans thread
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Blue Steel wrote:
Broken Wing wrote:
I lived on Parliament Street at the time it all kicked off. 90% of the people at that stage had zero interest in bike lanes, footpaths or anything other than throwing sh!t at the Guards and wrecking Temple Bar.

Lefties are such clowns. It reminds me of the crusties in UCD thinking they matter with their student protests. You know the type, dressed in those crappy green coats with the little German flag smelling up the Student Union Bar. Sometimes they'd actually smell past one of our pool tables and we'd have to beat them out the door with pool cues.

Result of a life lived in too few postcodes.

Mandatory exile to somewhere in Indonesia or South Africa for a year would cure that bad dose of parochialism.
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Blue Steel wrote:
Broken Wing wrote:

Obviously, while being Irish as.... something, I don't know any of the places you mention.

But You Are So Right! Somebody's Finally Saying It!

There, all you PC fools Afraid to Speak The Truth, Take That. There's some Blue Steel in the room and it's a Talking Blue Steel! Saying just what any Self Respecting God Fearing Daily Mail (semi) Reader Blue Steel would say.

I lived in Dame St. when the reclaim the Streets Garda riot happened, I was going out for a curry for my birthday (the day I gave up cigarettes) and can confirm that the Guards:

a)were looking for a fight all day
b)were hurling both objects and abuse all day
c) waded in to beat up protestors and destroyed evidence
d) got away with breaking the law because of the attitude of complete idiots like you.

You really are a typing blue steel alright.
Blue Steel
Bookworm

Post by Blue Steel »

johng wrote: Result of a life lived in too few postcodes.

Mandatory exile to somewhere in Indonesia or South Africa for a year would cure that bad dose of parochialism.
Depends what country's post codes you're referring to. I've lived in more countries than you've had girlfriends.

But if living and learning in Dublin 2, 4 and 18 is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Danthefan »

I wouldn't be prosecuting them but have no problem with a few clips with the baton.