Munster Match is the 2nd april

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

sally
Bookworm

Re: Munster Match is the 2nd april

Post by sally »

ruck wrote:I'm not angry and neither's my wife.
You're my husband?

I agree with Donny's last post. Apologies if Johng is getting angry. I'm starving: 12:19.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

sally wrote:12:19.
Roman 12:19 wrote:Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay, says the Lord
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

sally wrote:
ruck wrote:I'm not angry and neither's my wife.
You're my husband?

I agree with Donny's last post. Apologies if Johng is getting angry. I'm starving: 12:19.
That's more like it :D

Ruck was being quite clever!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

but not as clever as Sarah
munster#1
Shane Jennings

Post by munster#1 »

johng wrote:
munster#1 wrote:
johng wrote:If it was me. I would think about resting Ciano, Bod and Heaslip v Connacht.

Sexto, Leo, Jeno, Redan & Kearney not at all.

Darce??? Giving McFadden or O'Malley a run against the turnips might be good?

On the other hand you would want to get your patterns going for Clermont.

i'm not sure it would be a massive impact for ye resting all your irish internationals, it would weaken ye against us, but ye still will end up in the top 4.
after all leinsters 8,10,12 and 13 have been playing together for ireland, a rest for them might be the best thing for the clermont match.
You wish
not really, i am a season ticket holder so i'll be there, tbh i would prefere to see both teams at full strenght, would be a great match. i do and always have thought, this is th ML so what if you don't win it. i would prefere to be in leinsters position and be HC champs than ML
Just because a post upsets you, that doesn’t mean that it is wrong. People have different views in all aspects of life, this is a key ingredient to an interesting conversation.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

sarah_lennon wrote:
Roman 12:19 wrote:Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay, says the Lord

Somebody show that to Seanie Fitzpatrick
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

munster#1 wrote:
not really, i am a season ticket holder so i'll be there, tbh i would prefere to see both teams at full strenght, would be a great match. i do and always have thought, this is th ML so what if you don't win it. i would prefere to be in leinsters position and be HC champs than ML
As a Munster fan mate said to me In September 08 walking out the gate of the RDS after beating us 18 0. "I think we'll have em both this year" Instead we swapped.

Personally I hope both of us make both finals. (I can think of no one I would like to beat more in either)
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

sarah_lennon wrote:
I actually thought of doing the same thing when I saw the 12:19 and even pulled the same quote, but then thought it would be a lame gag. :D
I am the one who knocks!
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

ruck wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
I actually thought of doing the same thing when I saw the 12:19 and even pulled the same quote, but then thought it would be a lame gag. :D
Shawshank is never lame.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

ruck wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
You're just wounded 'cause I said Sarah is cleverer. (Or else you are being clever at such a serenely exalted level that I am unable to perceive it)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

sarah_lennon wrote:
Guess I'm on a promise so!!

Just to clarify, not from Sally, but the Lord God Jaysus Christ (or something) almighty himself!!!! :D

Happy days people!!

Do you think he'll bring cans or should I stock up?

I'll stock up!! Can take a lad out of Jerusalem!!! :D
Sarphil
Enlightened

Post by Sarphil »

sheepshagger wrote:
Broken Wing wrote: I'm far from simple and wasn't being sarcastic. You're saying part time or casual rugby fans will miss out on a game as well as the publicans missing out on a bonanza? Seriously, so what? They'll have their pubs full when these same people go back to watching the English kicky ball on Saturday. I'm sure the whole of munster will survive missing one game and there are options available for those who want to see it to see it. I don't think this game, big and all as it is, is as important as people are making out, especially with the playoffs in the league this season. There are HEC QF's the following week which will draw the same part timers to the pubs.

I hope Celtic Rugby stand firm and the courts throw out the stupid self serving application.
Couldn't agree more.
Nor me.
'la vista che m'apparve d'un leone
Questi parea che contra me venisse
con la test'alta e con rabbiosa fame,
sì che parea che l'aere ne tremesse'
INFERNO CANTO 01

http://www.bornfree.org.uk
FrankBurke
Mullet

Post by FrankBurke »

Sarphil wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:
Broken Wing wrote: I'm far from simple and wasn't being sarcastic. You're saying part time or casual rugby fans will miss out on a game as well as the publicans missing out on a bonanza? Seriously, so what? They'll have their pubs full when these same people go back to watching the English kicky ball on Saturday. I'm sure the whole of munster will survive missing one game and there are options available for those who want to see it to see it. I don't think this game, big and all as it is, is as important as people are making out, especially with the playoffs in the league this season. There are HEC QF's the following week which will draw the same part timers to the pubs.

I hope Celtic Rugby stand firm and the courts throw out the stupid self serving application.
Couldn't agree more.
Nor me.
I agree.
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sauvignon Blank »

I am actually happy for them now. The amount of sabre rattling coming from the publicans is a joy to behold.
In short.....F**K them :lol:
3 Gold Stars
gERI
Knowledgeable

Post by gERI »

Just checked, I'm in the West Stand and row B.

I'll be bringing some wine with me for the match jut in case. That mouthy Friar can go back to America, seriously does he not know rugby is a religion here!!!

Geri
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Post by Muriel »

When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Muriel wrote:Pubs are open from 6pm.

http://breakingnews.ie/ireland/court-al ... 51313.html
Focken joke - the publicans have been raping us for overpriced drink for years. . they plead the poverty line and get rewarded with this. . .and they say bankers and builders run the country :roll:
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

sheepshagger wrote:

Focken joke - the publicans have been raping us for overpriced drink for years. . they plead the poverty line and get rewarded with this. . .and they say bankers and builders run the country :roll:

You're not up on the conspiracy theory....the publicans run the country from Kildare house, under the instruction of the bankers and the builders who are themselves controlled by their shawdowy masters, the reverse vampires.

(you are right though)
I have Bumbleflex
Leinster Exile
Mullet

Post by Leinster Exile »

The Republic's opening times now mirror the opening times in Northern Ireland on good Friday.
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

Leinster Exile wrote:

Limerick's opening times now mirror the opening times in Northern Ireland on good Friday.
Fixed that for you.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!