Friday's rant

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Re: Friday's rant

Post by hugonaut »

Clare Daly and Mick Wallace – a pair of Quisling f*cks. Two stooges for Putin who are a disgrace to Ireland.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

hugonaut wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 1:50 pm Clare Daly and Mick Wallace – a pair of Quisling f*cks. Two stooges for Putin who are a disgrace to Ireland.
Couldn't disagree. I wonder if either consulted their European constituents before they voted.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Ruckedtobits wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 2:09 pm
hugonaut wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 1:50 pm Clare Daly and Mick Wallace – a pair of Quisling f*cks. Two stooges for Putin who are a disgrace to Ireland.
Couldn't disagree. I wonder if either consulted their European constituents before they voted.
Their constituents will get their chance in the 2024 elections - I hope they grasp the opportunity with both hands and kick this pair out.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

domhnallj wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 2:28 pm
Ruckedtobits wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 2:09 pm
Their constituents will get their chance in the 2024 elections - I hope they grasp the opportunity with both hands and kick this pair out.
@jake_hanrahan from popular front (independent journo that focus on war an conflict) is a good follow for updates on this.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Leinster reclaimed top spot in the United Rugby Championship as the reigning league champions routed Benetton in Treviso.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/60627315

Fake drama. We both got bonus point wins. It's inventing 2 nonsense headlines for the price of zero.
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

Its nice to see so many people waking up to this pair. They've always been reprehensible.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

https://twitter.com/osint_insider/statu ... 40032?s=24

That'll put the cat among the pigeons.... :)
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

It would be very interesting if Revenue conducted a full audit of the pairs finances. They are hardly doing it for nothing, though they are probably that stupid.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

American macho sounding car naming convention. e.g. Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye.
Daniel Sullivan
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

The ford pinto was not popular in Mexico in the 70s. Ford execs eventually figured out that pinto is Mexican Spanish slang for "small penis"
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Peg Leg wrote: March 24th, 2022, 4:20 pm American macho sounding car naming convention. e.g. Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye.
Macho...a Spanish word for Male....and this makes you rant? Wow!

Do you hate men?

BTW, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye, how you can ascribe any of these as exclusively male is confusing to me.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

johng wrote: March 24th, 2022, 4:40 pm The ford pinto was not popular in Mexico in the 70s. Ford execs eventually figured out that pinto is Mexican Spanish slang for "small penis"
Same with the Mitsubishi Pajero (w&%ker). Self gratification
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

johng wrote: March 24th, 2022, 4:40 pm The ford pinto was not popular in Mexico in the 70s. Ford execs eventually figured out that pinto is Mexican Spanish slang for "small penis"
They were also notorious for bursting into flames when rear ended. Imagine the ignominy of it all "here Mister your tiny willie is on fire"
heno
Knowledgeable

Post by heno »

johng wrote:The ford pinto was not popular in Mexico in the 70s. Ford execs eventually figured out that pinto is Mexican Spanish slang for "small penis"
My missus always has a chuckle when I come home with pinto beans from tesco.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Lately arrived to it, but post-Covid is not a straight line. Two days forward, one day back. Fatigue, loss of appetite, muscle pains. No idea which will return tomorrow. Best wishes to all on the road
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Ruckedtobits wrote: March 25th, 2022, 6:36 pm Lately arrived to it, but post-Covid is not a straight line. Two days forward, one day back. Fatigue, loss of appetite, muscle pains. No idea which will return tomorrow. Best wishes to all on the road
Have dodged it so far, mainly of necessity I might add.
However you have to rest up after this dose is what I've heard.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

blockhead wrote: March 24th, 2022, 7:52 pm
Peg Leg wrote: March 24th, 2022, 4:20 pm American macho sounding car naming convention. e.g. Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye.
Macho...a Spanish word for Male....and this makes you rant? Wow!

Do you hate men?

BTW, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye, how you can ascribe any of these as exclusively male is confusing to me.
:lol: This is news to me.
Are you telling me that the village people classic chorus is just "man, man, man"?
Daniel Sullivan
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

There are actually lots of Nazi's in Ukraine.
Daniel Sullivan
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Peg Leg wrote: March 26th, 2022, 12:16 am There are actually lots of Nazi's in Ukraine.
You'd prefer a Nazi to an invading, murdering Russian?
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

Peg Leg wrote: March 26th, 2022, 12:16 am There are actually lots of Nazi's in Ukraine.
Potentially as much as 2%.The Neo nazis in Ukraine stood for election and got 2% of the vote. The didn't win any seats.

Meanwhile, in Russia, the fascist dictator that has been in power since the 90s murders his opponents, arrests people for free speech and feeds his people diatribes about the subhuman race in Ukraine while promising to protect them from the things he invents to make them afraid. The Russian army has killed thousands whilst engaging in rape and torture.

So yes, there certainly are Nazis in Ukraine, and they have to be killed or sent back to Russia.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”