Rhys Ruddock

Re: Friday's rant

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Sunday Drivers, a.k.a. the "Sacred Cow Brigade" :evil:
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

The blatant bullshit false advertising of Topaz claiming better mileage from their petrol. :evil:
I am the one who knocks!
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Neighbours who dont cut their grass or hedges.
Get in the f%~king bag.
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

People. In general.
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

Slipper1 wrote:Neighbours who dont cut their grass or hedges.
How often we talking here. My neighbour cuts the grass... about once every 6 or 8 weeks. :mrgreen:
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

T.C.B. wrote:People. In general.
that's only because nobody likes you.
I am the one who knocks!
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Women
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:Sunday Drivers, a.k.a. the "Sacred Cow Brigade" :evil:
Coupled with eco-drivers.
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Silly season
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Leinsterman wrote:
RoboProp wrote: Do the rants have to be saved for Friday?

Preferably yes. If the rant is stored over a period of time, it helps make you more bitter and twisted.
So if I stop storing my rants will I become "not bitter and twisted" again?
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
ceemec
Shane Jennings

Post by ceemec »

Donny B. wrote:
ceemec wrote:
gfo wrote:Katherine Lynch
A good choice.

Also, whoever in RTE thinks she deserved a show of her own. Or the person that chooses so many of the shocking programmes that are put on our screens. Seriously....do they actually think these will be a success? Morons.
Agreed! Painfully, painfully unfunny. Once again shows that in a country brimming with comedic talent, RTE has the remarkable ability to pick out the worst, most talentless people and give them their own shows.
Sure why would we have ever wanted to give Dylan Moran or Dermot Morgan shows when we can give air time to Katherine Lynch and Killinascully?! Let those lads go abroad to get on TV!

People, generally teenagers who insist on playing their sh*te dance/hip-hop music on the bus/train through the speakers of their phones as loudly as possible. "Bleedin' Tiesto, wha'? Buzzin' man. Buzzin'."

Urchins. :evil:
honeyec
Mullet

Post by honeyec »

Drivers on the N7 who won't put on their headlights and insist on driving 7 centimetres from your rear bumper, even in torrential rain.
"Yeah I been starvin' 'em, teasing 'em, singing off-key - me may my mo, me mo my may..."
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Oldschool wrote: So if I stop storing my rants will I become "not bitter and twisted" again?

I think we prefer you the way you are.

Oh another rant: people who cruise in the middle lane of roads like the N7 or M50 or cruise in the overtaking lanes on the motorways.
Read the rules of the road!

We need signs on all these roads with KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

Leinsterman wrote:We need signs on all these roads with KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Can I vote for you in the next general election?
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

People who have those "BABY ON BOARD" signs, who love nothing more than to drive while prattling on their mobiles like simpering buffoons. They think the signs make them bulletproof and give them some sort of God given right to drive like mindless fooking cabbages.

This is not a rant against all people who have that sign but those ones who have it and use it as an excuse to make a mockery of the rules of the road. If they want consideration it works two ways, ya pack of numbnuts!!
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

betty swollox in the warm weather, crunch fitness in ucd and in particular the idiot schoolboys who frequent it during this time of the year. No-one else cares about which one of you knob-head friends scored which one of your other slutty friends last night. So shut the f%~k up, keep your gossiping for somewhere else and start lifting. God i can not wait to start in my new gym.

Edit: god it feels good to get that out in the open. Thanks "Friday's rant"
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

RoboProp wrote:People who have those "BABY ON BOARD" signs
Those signs were designed to let other drivers know that the driver was liable to do something stupid as they were being driven mental by their screaming sprog. Now they're just self congratulatory because I guarantee you nobody puts them in their window as a warning to others.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

tate wrote:betty swollox in the warm weather, crunch fitness in ucd and in particular the idiot schoolboys who frequent it during this time of the year. No-one else cares about which one of you knob-head friends scored which one of your other slutty friends last night. So shut the f%~k up, keep your gossiping for somewhere else and start lifting. God i can not wait to start in my new gym.

Edit: god it feels good to get that out in the open. Thanks "Friday's rant"
Another pet peeve of mine is lifters who don't have a breeze in a gym. I don't mean folks who have poor lifting technique, I'll always profer advice as I would hate to see someone injure themselves. I'm talking about jokers hogging the equipment e.g. using the Olympic bars with all of 5kg on either side to do sets of 10. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?

I like this page, very cathartic.
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

This is great. Can I play.....

One of my many hates is people in Petrol Stations smoking while filling up. I can just about handle people on mobiles but smoking.

Ohhhh another. Got stuck in a traffic jam today. What was it? was it an accident? No Cops had pulled in some boyracer and everyone stoped to look. Grand clear road once we passed.

I feel better already. Off now to type now into a word doc as I dont want to crash the site with all my ranting.
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Avenger wrote: Can I vote for you in the next general election?
Are you in favour of Ireland becoming a technocracy? If so, gimme your vote