for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Rugby joke.....

Post by Flash Gordon »

The Pope was cruising along the beach in the Pope-mobile when there was
a frantic commotion just off-shore.

A helpless man, wearing an English rugby jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25 foot shark.

As the Pope watched in horror, a speedboat pulled upwith three men wearing Welsh, Irish and Scottish rugby jerseys.

One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side while the other two
reached out and pulled the hapless English fan from the water.

Then, using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it
into the boat.

Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to him. "I give you
my blessing for your brave actions.

I heard that there were some bitter hatred between the Celts and England rugby fans,but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies: "Who was that?"

"It was the Pope," one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom."

"Well" the harpooner said, "he may have access to God and his wisdom,
but he doesn't know anything about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up OK or do we need to get another one?"
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Leinster4life
Beginner

Post by Leinster4life »

Mal O'Kelly, Felipe Contepomi and Gavin Henson were all at the gates of heaven. God said to Contepomi "What do you believe?" The Argentinian who had made so much success in Leinster replied, "I believe that rugby is part of me and it is what I was made for. It has brought joy to millions and has united countries."
God replied "You have spoken well my son, you may sit at my right. He then asked the same question to Malcolm O'Kelly, and his reply was, "I believe that passion, commitment, teamwork and discipline are the key factors of sport and life".
God replied "You too have spoken well. Sit on my left.And you, Mr.Henson, what do you believe."
Wales' glamorous superstar looked God in the eye and said, "I believe you are sitting in my chair".
Felipe Contepomi-the real puma king