Munster Squad

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Munster Squad

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

30 man squad named. All in RoG, Leamy, Cully, Marcus.

just covering all bases..
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Re: Munster Squad

Post by Flash Gordon »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:30 man squad named. All in RoG, Leamy, Cully, Marcus.

What a surprise. Is Leamy in as a center? :wink:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Flash Gordon wrote:

about as much as a surprise as Leinsters'..

leamy's covering prop on Sunday, din'tcha hear..?
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

Don't tell me, ***Stop press*** late signing for Turnipstan, coach Declan Kidney brings in new signing Shane Jennings on the wing.....but then tells him that Keogh is in ahead of him. Jennings leaves for a lucrative deal in Dubai after being convinced he has no future..... :lol:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Flash Gordon wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: What a surprise. Is Leamy in as a center? :wink:

Don't tell me, ***Stop press*** late signing for Turnipstan, coach Declan Kidney brings in new signing Shane Jennings on the wing.....but then tells him that Keogh is in ahead of him. Jennings leaves for a lucrative deal in Dubai after being convinced he has no future..... :lol:
Everytime I see Jennings in the Leicster jersey it breaks my heart. :cry:
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Duke Raoul wrote:Everytime I see Jennings in the Leicster jersey it breaks my heart. :cry:
You shouldn't feel too sad - ok it's our loss but - he's going to have a great career playing the game he loves to a very high standard. Once we've got the debacle that will be France 07 out of the way he'll be seen a lot in green too.
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

Duke Raoul wrote: Everytime I see Jennings in the Leicster jersey it breaks my heart. :cry:
Well, as Mort says, at least he's playing the game to a high level.

If he was still at Leinster, either he or Gleeson would be benchwarming, and I don't think that does anyone any good. As it is, Glees hangs onto his spot, and Niall Ronan will become his natural successor in the blue 7 shirt.

Meanwhile, the no7 jersey in England's 2 biggest clubs is held down by 2 Irishmen. I don't think that's a bad thing.
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Uncle Mort wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:Everytime I see Jennings in the Leicster jersey it breaks my heart. :cry:
You shouldn't feel too sad - ok it's our loss but - he's going to have a great career playing the game he loves to a very high standard. Once we've got the debacle that will be France 07 out of the way he'll be seen a lot in green too.
True enough Mort, and I haven't given up hope of seeing him wearing the Blue again either.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Duke Raoul wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote:
True enough Mort, and I haven't given up hope of seeing him wearing the Blue again either.
very true - and there are some very good tutors in all the dark arts of back row play where he is
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Uncle Mort wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote: You shouldn't feel too sad - ok it's our loss but - he's going to have a great career playing the game he loves to a very high standard. Once we've got the debacle that will be France 07 out of the way he'll be seen a lot in green too.
very true - and there are some very good tutors in all the dark arts of back row play where he is
I know just the man you're talking about :lol:

Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Duke Raoul wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote: True enough Mort, and I haven't given up hope of seeing him wearing the Blue again either.
i hear he's 'handy' on the side of the scrum
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Darce wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote: very true - and there are some very good tutors in all the dark arts of back row play where he is
i hear he's 'handy' on the side of the scrum
and too small to be an international no. 7
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

I was one of his biggest fans last season. I thought DK was mad dropping him for the Leicester game and that he would improve no end at Tigers. Looking at his recentform he has actually regressed. Seems to have lost some of his mobility with the extra weight.
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

[quote="sewa"]I was one of his biggest fans last season. I thought DK was mad dropping him for the Leicester game and that he would improve no end at Tigers. Looking at his recentform he has actually regressed. Seems to have lost some of his mobility with the extra weight.[/quote]

Is becoming your typical GP back-rower so.

sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

Duke Raoul wrote:
sewa wrote:I was one of his biggest fans last season. I thought DK was mad dropping him for the Leicester game and that he would improve no end at Tigers. Looking at his recentform he has actually regressed. Seems to have lost some of his mobility with the extra weight.[/quote]

[/quote]
Slagging our back row is something I feel will come back to bite you. I am looking forward to quoting this Monday.
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

sewa wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
sewa wrote:I was one of his biggest fans last season. I thought DK was mad dropping him for the Leicester game and that he would improve no end at Tigers. Looking at his recentform he has actually regressed. Seems to have lost some of his mobility with the extra weight.[/quote]

Slagging our back row is something I feel will come back to bite you. I am looking forward to quoting this Monday.
[/quote]

Calm down Sewa. The "GP" I was referring to is the Guinness Premiership. :roll:

Munster's back row is immense. As is is ours, and arguably slightly better balanced too. It'll be the mother [mammy] of all battles come Sunday. Enjoy mate.