MUNSTER RUGBY RIP

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

epaddy
Shane Horgan

MUNSTER RUGBY RIP

Post by epaddy »

*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Skyhawk
Mullet

Post by Skyhawk »

You must have a very busy schedule epaddy :roll: Don't forget the humble pie is in the oven.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

EPaddy - I know you've been working all weekend on that tombstone... but is there ANY chance AT ALL that you'd be even the slightest bit careful????

We have as much chance of losing this match on Sunday as we have of winning it. You're not doing us any favours by posting this stuff everywhere. What are you doing posting it on mf.com??! They don't need any excuses to stir it up, and you're simply giving them more ammunition. If they win next Sunday, this site might as well close down with the amount of cr@p that will be posted here.

Just a thought.
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

Re: MUNSTER RUGBY RIP

Post by Bitter As a Lemon »

epaddy wrote:Image
Just saving....just in case
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

ckav wrote:EPaddy - I know you've been working all weekend on that tombstone... but is there ANY chance AT ALL that you'd be even the slightest bit careful????

We have as much chance of losing this match on Sunday as we have of winning it. You're not doing us any favours by posting this stuff everywhere. What are you doing posting it on mf.com??! They don't need any excuses to stir it up, and you're simply giving them more ammunition. If they win next Sunday, this site might as well close down with the amount of cr@p that will be posted here.

Just a thought.
It took me 10 mins and its a joke. Which was pretty well recived down on MF.
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

ckav wrote:If they win next Sunday
I really don't think that will happen - I have a happy feeling about this match - yes it still has to be won but I don't feel like I did before Perpignan
ckav wrote:this site might as well close down with the amount of cr@p that will be posted here.
but limecat will sort it all out for us :lol:
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Uncle Mort wrote:
I really don't think that will happen - I have a happy feeling about this match - yes it still has to be won but I don't feel like I did before Perpignan

Incredibly dour, awesomely pessimistic
:shock: Now, I'm worried!
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

harryp wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote:

I'm terrified.....

EPaddy - I don't care what they think down on the farm (mf.com) - I'm more worried about what kind of carnage will be unleashed upon us up here "in D4" .....
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

Worried...carnage...why whatever do u mean Ms Ck?
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

ckav wrote:
harryp wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote: I really don't think that will happen - I have a happy feeling about this match - yes it still has to be won but I don't feel like I did before Perpignan

I'm terrified.....

EPaddy - I don't care what they think down on the farm (mf.com) - I'm more worried about what kind of carnage will be unleashed upon us up here "in D4" .....
Its gone too far already I'm afraid
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

ckav wrote:EPaddy - I know you've been working all weekend on that tombstone... but is there ANY chance AT ALL that you'd be even the slightest bit careful????

Just a thought.
As I said in another thread... such overconfidence will surely anger the rugby gods...
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

Flash Gordon wrote:
ckav wrote:
harryp wrote: :shock: Now, I'm worried!
I'm terrified.....

Whats gone too far :?:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Bitter As a Lemon wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
ckav wrote: I'm terrified.....

Some of the stuff that's been exchanged. Backlash guaranteed on one of the forums some Monday I'm afraid!
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

There is nothing wrong with being quietly confident. I am sure the team will take to the field in the full belief that they will win. I will take to the East Terrace in the full belief that they will win.

If they don't it won't be through lack of belief - our biggest failing to date. If others feel the need to gloat (particularly here) it says something sad about them. I can not comment on what happens elsewhere as I don't look or post elsewhere. My duty is to support (by bringing my utmost confidence) my team (by making as much noise as possible).

Mark my words - Sunday afternoon will be fun!! 8) 8) 8)
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

Flash Gordon wrote:
Bitter As a Lemon wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: Its gone too far already I'm afraid
Some of the stuff that's been exchanged. Backlash guaranteed on one of the forums some Monday I'm afraid!
Oh thats guarenteed Flash, regardless of result, but from Kav's post I took it that she was expecting hassle in D4 over the weekend ! :?

I'll be in Kielo's for 8pm with the Turnip soup...can u suggest a place to park the Massey ?
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Uncle Mort wrote:There is nothing wrong with being quietly confident. I am sure the team will take to the field in the full belief that they will win. I will take to the East Terrace in the full belief that they will win.

If they don't it won't be through lack of belief - our biggest failing to date. If others feel the need to gloat (particularly here) it says something sad about them. I can not comment on what happens elsewhere as I don't look or post elsewhere. My duty is to support (by bringing my utmost confidence) my team (by making as much noise as possible).

Mark my words - Sunday afternoon will be fun!! 8) 8) 8)
Ok, now I'm cacking it! :oops:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

I'll be in Kielo's for 8pm with the Turnip soup...can u suggest a place to park the Massey ?
I think they might be using "Donnybrook Beach" for car parking over the weekend.
Bitter As a Lemon
Knowledgeable

thecoolfreak wrote:
I think they might be using "Donnybrook Beach" for car parking over the weekend.
Sound man freak.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

[quote="Uncle Mort"]There is nothing wrong with being quietly confident. quote]

that's exactly the point I'm trying to make.....
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Bitter As a Lemon wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
Sound man freak.
You might want to get some chains on the Massey Ferguson though Bitter. Its only very soft sand on the pitch, you wouldn't want to sink faster than Anthony Horgan's Ireland career and miss the match.....