Final Tickets

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Final Tickets

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Honest request..

Brother in laws stag is set for Cardiff no matter what, if Munster were to beat Leinster in the SF could i be first in the queue for any of ye that may have a few Tickets for the Final, and don't want them.

Cheers, thanks again,

Will bump topic in 3 weeks.. :D
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Re: Final Tickets

Post by Darce »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:Honest request..

Brother in laws stag is set for Cardiff no matter what, if Munster were to beat Leinster in the SF could i be first in the queue for any of ye that may have a few Tickets for the Final, and don't want them.

Cheers, thanks again,

dunno how ur fixed in the Munster Supporters Club but dont they allocate 15,000 to each team? u cud try that way
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Darce wrote:

Cheers, thanks again,

dunno how ur fixed in the Munster Supporters Club but dont they allocate 15,000 to each team? u cud try that way
I hear its 15,000 between the two finalists
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

epaddy wrote:
Darce wrote:

Cheers, thanks again,

My bad there boys.

from leinster rugby website
The two finalists will share at least 15,000 tickets

everytime i try and get some from the ticketmaster site, via the ERC site, they always say no tickets available for anywhere in the ground
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Darce wrote:
epaddy wrote:
Darce wrote: dunno how ur fixed in the Munster Supporters Club but dont they allocate 15,000 to each team? u cud try that way
My bad there boys.

from leinster rugby website
The two finalists will share at least 15,000 tickets

everytime i try and get some from the ticketmaster site, via the ERC site, they always say no tickets available for anywhere in the ground
I know that it says that on the site. But the figures dont add up

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

According to the ERC site, all general sale tickets are sold.
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Trying all avenues at the moment.

Teams in final get 7,500 each.. would hardly work out at 1 each for MRSC members.. if any at all..
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:Trying all avenues at the moment.

Teams in final get 7,500 each.. would hardly work out at 1 each for MRSC members.. if any at all..
thats a bad buzz. The Leinster Supporters would get four each there, if thats the case. thats 7,500 / 1,600 = 4.68 or so, and thats at least. just illustrates how far we need to go to rival the MRSC.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Darce wrote:

thats a bad buzz. The Leinster Supporters would get four each there, if thats the case. thats 7,500 / 1,600 = 4.68 or so, and thats at least. just illustrates how far we need to go to rival the MRSC.
We might only get 2 each if we make a final.
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Darce wrote:

was reasoning that the clubs would more than likely get all the allocation, leaving none for the supporters clubs.. wouldn't bet on LSC getting any if situations were reversed.
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Darce wrote: thats a bad buzz. The Leinster Supporters would get four each there, if thats the case. thats 7,500 / 1,600 = 4.68 or so, and thats at least. just illustrates how far we need to go to rival the MRSC.
was reasoning that the clubs would more than likely get all the allocation, leaving none for the supporters clubs.. wouldn't bet on LSC getting any if situations were reversed.
we (LSC) focking better get an allocation if we make the final. but im sure we would get a decent chunk as its been the likes of Robbie who's been mobilising the whole shabang in fairness. if we didn't get at least 2 each, itd be the ultimate slap in the face of supporters from the branch
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Darce wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: We might only get 2 each if we make a final.
we (LSC) focking better get an allocation if we make the final. but im sure we would get a decent chunk as its been the likes of Robbie who's been mobilising the whole shabang in fairness. if we didn't get at least 2 each, itd be the ultimate slap in the face of supporters from the branch
I trust the branch it has to be said. This year they've gotten everything right (except the dustbowl!)
I have Bumbleflex
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Its fair to say im f%~ked for the final if we get there. Hopefully Munster fans will want to off load a few. Although its not like ive made great mates down there

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

The ground holds 80,000, there was 37,000 sold. Rest go to Finalists at 15,000 each I think. Balance are Corporates etc.

Shouldn't be a problem getting tickets after the Semi's. If Biarritz win, they won't take a full allocation, and we should get the Balance. At last years final there was no more than 15,000 french in total, from 2 Clubs.
You'll also have tickets from Losing semis hitting ebay etc.

Only thing I'd be worried about is Bath. If they get through, they'll take every ticket going!
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Darce wrote:
RobbieRockBoy wrote: was reasoning that the clubs would more than likely get all the allocation, leaving none for the supporters clubs.. wouldn't bet on LSC getting any if situations were reversed.
I trust the branch it has to be said. This year they've gotten everything right (except the dustbowl!)
ur not wrong there dave. they've been pretty good this year. 8.5 out of 10 id say
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

The problem in Cardiff wont be getting match tickets. . .some leinster people have already bought theres (me included) plus we will get 15k tickets should we get through. . we as season ticket holders have been looked after so far this season, I wouldnt expect the Final to be any different.

The problem will be flights there and accomodation. . . luckily we booked flights and the IBIS Cardiff some months ago :D :D :D . . . all the hotels and B&B's are gone already, however like Toulouse you can expect to see a few room cancellations after the 23rd. . if you dont want to wait in your planning, try places like Bath and Bristol.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

sheepshagger wrote:The problem in Cardiff wont be getting match tickets. . .some leinster people have already bought theres (me included) plus we will get 15k tickets should we get through. . we as season ticket holders have been looked after so far this season, I wouldnt expect the Final to be any different.

The problem will be flights there and accomodation. . . luckily we booked flights and the IBIS Cardiff some months ago :D :D :D . . . all the hotels and B&B's are gone already, however like Toulouse you can expect to see a few room cancellations after the 23rd. . if you dont want to wait in your planning, try places like Bath and Bristol.
Or car/street/airport/some welsh tarts gaff

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

It's 7,500 left for the each final team.. (15,000 between them)..

the clubs will take their cut first, they always do..
socks
Bookworm

Post by socks »

epaddy wrote:Its fair to say im f%~ked for the final if we get there. Hopefully Munster fans will want to off load a few. Although its not like ive made great mates down there
if leinster beat us then i may be able to sort you out. will sort out people i know first but if i've any left after that i'll keep one for you.
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

Kee me included on that one their socks ... I've got tix for the final and I've kinda sorted out Flights+Travel to cardiff but I cant for the life of me find anywhere to stay! It's MADNESS