Llanelli v Munster

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

ad nauseam
Knowledgeable

Llanelli v Munster

Post by ad nauseam »

Any chance of a result where both lose? It's the only one that would please me! :D
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Re: Llanelli v Munster

Post by limecat »

ad nauseam wrote:Any chance of a result where both lose? It's the only one that would please me! :D
Just took a quick look at the table on http://www.celticleague.com and we're top :)

If it's a draw tomorrow between Llanelli and Munster we'll stay ahead of them in the table, unless Munster get a bonus for four tries.

And IF (and that's a very big if) Dragons beat Ulster at Ravenhill, we'll be top at the end of the weekend, although Llanelli will still have three games in hand.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

ad nauseam wrote:Any chance of a result where both lose? It's the only one that would please me! :D
I think the game being deferred is as close as you could have got. Your not psychic by any chance are you?
ad nauseam
Knowledgeable

Post by ad nauseam »

sewa wrote:
I think the game being deferred is as close as you could have got. Your not psychic by any chance are you?
Yes I am! Leinster will beat Toulouse on Saturday :D
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

ad nauseam wrote:
sewa wrote:
Your good run continues. Any chance of a semi final prediction?
ad nauseam
Knowledgeable

Post by ad nauseam »

sewa wrote:
ad nauseam wrote:
sewa wrote: I think the game being deferred is as close as you could have got. Your not psychic by any chance are you?
Your good run continues. Any chance of a semi final prediction?
Sorry, still too much fog on the brain after the weekend to make a prediction. Come back to me the week before the semis and I might be in a better state then. :wink: