Heino Final 2023 Aviva 20 May

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Heino Final 2023 Aviva 20 May

Post by jezzer »

Hi folks

Am looking for 3-4 tickets for the Final.

Hoping to take my Dad for his 80th birthday but so far no joy.

If anybody knows of tickets that need a home, I'd be grateful if you pointed me their way.

Thanks!
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Re: Heino Final 2023 Aviva 20 May

Post by paddyor »

jezzer wrote: April 25th, 2023, 7:41 am Hi folks

Am looking for 3-4 tickets for the Final.

Hoping to take my Dad for his 80th birthday but so far no joy.

If anybody knows of tickets that need a home, I'd be grateful if you pointed me their way.

Thanks!
Tickets available now
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles