Jauzion Out of Ireland Game

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Jauzion Out of Ireland Game

Post by thecoolfreak »

http://www.planetrugby.co.uk/News/story_48782.shtml

Jauzion is out for 3 weeks with a broken toe, so it looks like he will miss the Irish game next week.

Great news for us i suppose!!
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

I am very dissapointed :cry: :cry: . Whatever about us, and him being ruled out, I think he's a magic centre,, and one of th highlights for me in this 6N was going to be the D'arc-BOD vs. Fritz-Jauzion encounter. I was hoping that this contest would prove to the Northern Hemisphere that BOD is far and away the best rugby player in the 6N......plus it would have been a magnificent spectical.

Ah well, looks like we might have a chance eh?????

P.s. can't wait to see D'arcy-BOD against Noon-Tindall....another future highlight for me, as Noon and Tindall get shown for the below-average centres they are :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Dont worry TB we will see it when BOD and Darce sh!t all over them in Toulouse
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
cj
Graduate

French centres

Post by cj »

Does nobody else remember last year? Baby was a third-string centre for them and he still caused drico more problems than anyone else in the 6N.

I'm still predicting an Irish win in Paris.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Last year they had used 4 different centres before they came to Dublin, Benoit Baby was the 5th, and he destroyed us. Barely heard of him since. Is he still at Toulouse?

As for taking the Fritz / Jauzion midfield, I think this year it
could really tell all. Fritz has only come onto the World Stage in the last year with Jauzion 2nd only to Drico. Put that against our 2 who are possibly playing their best Rugby in 2/3 years. It's a pity we won't see this match up in Paris, but I can't wait until Toulouse. Put those 4 with 2 of the most awe inspiring OH's in World Rugby right now. Should be some match.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

I think Baby is injured - again.....