RWC 2023 - ticket info

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Re: RWC 2023 - ticket info

Post by the spoofer »

brotheroffrank wrote: October 11th, 2022, 3:07 pm “deep social malaise”... kudos to @Ruckedtobits for identifying this on a separate thread [Re: RWC 2023: Ireland]...it is not a bad phrase for summarising the above comments about the RWC 2023 Ticketing Website...
Absolutely pathetic. I have queued for each sale and got no where.
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

https://www.the42.ie/france-2023-invest ... 1-Nov2022/

quelle horreur! sacré bleu !
"irregularities linked to the ticketing system for the 2023 World Cup" is a wholly unfair abuse/misuse of the word "system"...as the ticketing website proved, there was no system...
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Has anyone used P1 Travel? They are a UK operation. They have tickets and hotel-only packages for the Scotland game which is what I want. €1,500 for two Cat 1 tickets plus 1 night dbl room in a 3* hotel. Crazy price for a rugby match but I have been so frustrated by the official website, I am actually tempted.
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

El Diablo wrote: November 15th, 2022, 7:18 pm Has anyone used P1 Travel? They are a UK operation. They have tickets and hotel-only packages for the Scotland game which is what I want. €1,500 for two Cat 1 tickets plus 1 night dbl room in a 3* hotel. Crazy price for a rugby match but I have been so frustrated by the official website, I am actually tempted.
cant comment on P1, but there will be more ticket opportunities when the official resale site goes live; lots of people were forced (if lucky on the site in earlier rounds) to buy tickets for matches they didn't want (in order to get tickets for ones they did want); similarly Aer Lingus/EasyJet (Belfast) haven't yet put up their flights for sale for that weekend, so cost of flights yet to be determined...[currently €670 return on Ryanair if you fancy a trip to Beauvais and a coach....but at that cost flights elsewhere and the TGV/Eurostar look appealing!]
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

Trying to get a ticket for the Ireland v Tonga match, there is a limit of six tickets per purchase...the official resale site has tickets available, but at a cost of €10,092 for a single block of 87 tickets...
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

brotheroffrank wrote:Trying to get a ticket for the Ireland v Tonga match, there is a limit of six tickets per purchase...the official resale site has tickets available, but at a cost of €10,092 for a single block of 87 tickets...
It's a system f%~k up (surprise)... It's three tickets repeated 29 times. But they aren't there any way.

The whole thing is a shambles

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

The Doc wrote: January 25th, 2023, 11:35 am
brotheroffrank wrote:Trying to get a ticket for the Ireland v Tonga match, there is a limit of six tickets per purchase...the official resale site has tickets available, but at a cost of €10,092 for a single block of 87 tickets...
It's a system f%~k up (surprise)... It's three tickets repeated 29 times. But they aren't there any way.

Surely a single block of 87 tickets is just Chabal trying to offload his tickets?
Anyone But New Zealand
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

FLIP wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:01 pm
The Doc wrote: January 25th, 2023, 11:35 am

Surely a single block of 87 tickets is just Chabal trying to offload his tickets?
* ....some of his tickets *
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
aupa les rouges

Post by aupa les rouges »

Hi
I would like to OFFER a ticket (or two) for Irl v Scotland at the RWC
In exchange for a ticket or two for Irl v SA at RWC.
Face values.
Last edited by aupa les rouges on January 31st, 2023, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.