Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Re: RFU reviewing “Swing Low”

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

the spoofer wrote: July 5th, 2022, 10:48 am
Oldschoolsocks wrote: July 5th, 2022, 10:09 am
carlow man wrote: July 4th, 2022, 11:47 pm

Learn some manners you moron.
He’s not wrong though, the bit you wrote about furriners doesn’t hold water.

That doesn’t negate your right to vote and be happy with the result…
It's thinly veiled racism. The exact same thing would have been said about the Irish 60 years ago. It's actually disgusting.
Yeah, maybe I’m trying to hard to be charitable here.
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

domhnallj wrote: July 4th, 2022, 8:44 am Amongst the dribbling bullshit posted by Carlowman about brexit there is a truth that English people are unlikely to have wanted to leave to cause harm to Ireland. They simply didn't (and don't) give a f%~k about Ireland; we never crossed their mind in all the jingoistic flag shagging that went on. But had we happened to get a mention somewhere along the line, given that many of them were happy to sacrifice Scotland to get their dream, they still wouldn't have given a sh!t.

Here is some Stuart Lee to brighten your morning.

https://youtu.be/q3l-6G0GyG0
So, what results of Brexit are you delighted about? I'm genuinely interested.
Dont Panic!
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

domhnallj wrote: July 4th, 2022, 8:44 am Amongst the dribbling bullshit posted by Carlowman about brexit there is a truth that English people are unlikely to have wanted to leave to cause harm to Ireland. They simply didn't (and don't) give a f%~k about Ireland; we never crossed their mind in all the jingoistic flag shagging that went on. But had we happened to get a mention somewhere along the line, given that many of them were happy to sacrifice Scotland to get their dream, they still wouldn't have given a sh!t.

Charming. I was only trying to help other posters here understand your statement re. Ireland since they were asking about it.

If you have a problem with the brilliance of Stuart Lee's comedy (or delivery) then take it up with him.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

This brings to mind the old joke about how "paddy" emigrated to England and managed to raise the average IQ in both countries.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Dexter wrote: July 5th, 2022, 10:31 pm

So, what results of Brexit are you delighted about? I'm genuinely interested.
I'd offer an explanation but I fear I'd be the target of yet another hearty slap down. For example, if I suggested that Irish brexit supporters enthusiastically voted specifically to remove free movement because they viewed the presence of eastern Europeans as competition for jobs/housing etc, I'm sure I'd be told I'm being rude (this isn't speculation by the way, its was well documented at the time). Well slow handclap to them, now they just have to deal with the massive increase in inward migration from the RoW.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

Poor CM will be crying in his bitter with the champion of getting Brexit done out the door.
carlow man
Enlightened

Post by carlow man »

I'm irish you imbecile. Funny how you jump to the conclusion that I'm English cos I live in England and voted for brexit
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Well this is escalating quickly

😇
carlow man
Enlightened

Post by carlow man »

I know old school. Not my fault if some on here don't like a difference of opinion. I merely stated I voted for brexit and am glad I did. Seems like it's a witch hunt on this site at times and I've noticed it for a while now. I'd rather just talk about rugby in fairness. At least we are all shouting for them same team...or are we?!! Lol!!
Laighin Break
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

I don't think anyone actually said you were english
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

the spoofer wrote: July 7th, 2022, 2:32 pm Poor CM will be crying in his bitter with the champion of getting Brexit done out the door.
He didn't get it done, it isn't and it never will be done (and the odious creep isn't even out the door...yet).
Last edited by domhnallj on July 7th, 2022, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

carlow man wrote: July 7th, 2022, 8:16 pm I know old school. Not my fault if some on here don't like a difference of opinion. I merely stated I voted for brexit and am glad I did. Seems like it's a witch hunt on this site at times and I've noticed it for a while now. I'd rather just talk about rugby in fairness. At least we are all shouting for them same team...or are we?!! Lol!!
I didn’t say you are English. I did say you have taken the soup and that your comments are thinly veiled disgusting racism.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

the spoofer wrote: July 7th, 2022, 10:36 pm
carlow man wrote: July 7th, 2022, 8:16 pm I know old school. Not my fault if some on here don't like a difference of opinion. I merely stated I voted for brexit and am glad I did. Seems like it's a witch hunt on this site at times and I've noticed it for a while now. I'd rather just talk about rugby in fairness. At least we are all shouting for them same team...or are we?!! Lol!!
I didn’t say you are English. I did say you have taken the soup and that your comments are thinly veiled disgusting racism.
I think people reasonably asked him about his motivation for voting that way - he brought it up in answer to a question he wasn't asked. Now he's whining about a witch-hunt.

I voted remain - I'd vote remain again (and so would most of the voters who appear to have had a change of heart). If anyone wants to ask me why I'd be happy to tell them.

Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

So point of information.

I am Oldschoolsocks, Oldschhool is a different poster who used to post ‘provocative’ content. I don’t know what they post now because I don’t really bother reading their posts…
carlow man
Enlightened

Post by carlow man »

Oldschoolsocks wrote: July 8th, 2022, 12:35 am
So point of information.

I am Oldschoolsocks, Oldschhool is a different poster who used to post ‘provocative’ content. I don’t know what they post now because I don’t really bother reading their posts…
Apologies for any confusion.
carlow man
Enlightened

Post by carlow man »

Not they aren't. That's your interpretation. End of. You don't know me so don't start that cr@p.
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

carlow man wrote: July 8th, 2022, 12:04 pm
Not they aren't. That's your interpretation. End of. You don't know me so don't start that cr@p.
There's no interpretation needed, your racist comments are there to see.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

carlow man wrote: July 8th, 2022, 12:01 pm
Oldschoolsocks wrote: July 8th, 2022, 12:35 am
So point of information.

Apologies for any confusion.
No worries
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

I'm a bit English, born in Leicester, with Welsh, Scots and Viking ancestors who voted to stay in the EU, campaigned against us joining in the first place(I was active in politics back then) but am quite happy we have left, even though I knew it would be a disaster for a lot of folk. We have to stick with how the vote went, it's called democracy, something the SNP have no truck with. I'm not shouting for the same team(well unless its for Leicester lol) so I must the subject of all sorts of a witch hunt(hoping for four home nations wins this weekend by the way, yep even the Welsh lol).
heno
Knowledgeable

Post by heno »

tigerburnie wrote:I'm a bit English, born in Leicester, with Welsh, Scots and Viking ancestors who voted to stay in the EU, campaigned against us joining in the first place(I was active in politics back then) but am quite happy we have left, even though I knew it would be a disaster for a lot of folk. We have to stick with how the vote went, it's called democracy, something the SNP have no truck with. I'm not shouting for the same team(well unless its for Leicester lol) so I must the subject of all sorts of a witch hunt(hoping for four home nations wins this weekend by the way, yep even the Welsh lol).
So a constituent part voting to leave a larger union (UK leaving the eu) is a fine example of democracy.
But a constituent part wanting to vote to leave a larger union (Scotland leaving the UK) is not?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk