Anybody looking to offload a flight to paris

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Anybody looking to offload a flight to paris

Post by The Doc »

Hi

If anyone isn't going to Paris for the 6N and looking to transfer a flight (Fri to sun... CDG) drop me a DM.

Someone is looking to go but flights are pretty expensive. I suspect there might be a lot of no shows

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Re: Anybody looking to offload a flight to paris

Post by Blue not red blood »

Have 2 spare tickets for Irish section if anyone needs
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

Out of curiosity, are people here that were planning on going to the match still going to go to Paris? I'm in two minds. On one hand, it's not like Paris is particularly bad right now. On the other, the thought of airports and planes and the like isn't very appealing right now.

Not sure if I'm being paranoid or not.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

CiaranIrl wrote:Out of curiosity, are people here that were planning on going to the match still going to go to Paris? I'm in two minds. On one hand, it's not like Paris is particularly bad right now. On the other, the thought of airports and planes and the like isn't very appealing right now.

Don’t go
lotmc
Learner

Post by lotmc »

CiaranIrl wrote:Out of curiosity, are people here that were planning on going to the match still going to go to Paris? I'm in two minds. On one hand, it's not like Paris is particularly bad right now. On the other, the thought of airports and planes and the like isn't very appealing right now.

Have decided not to go. Made decision after the game was cancelled, but had been in two minds up to then.

Had free cancellation on the hotel, so just Ryanair flight costs gone.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

There's a group of us still going with a couple not.

However... Continue to monitor. Our various companies have travel advice as well as the official one. If any of those go "no travel" for Paris we'll not go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Israel just announced that anyone coming into the country has to self isolate for 14 days. With things happening so quickly it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that others will follow suit and you'd have to do the same upon your return.