Lions Bolters

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

gleesonisgod
Mullet

Re: Lions Bolters

Post by gleesonisgod »

I wouldn't put Hines in the bolter category, I'd have him in the first names on the team sheet category. Such a savage player.
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

gleesonisgod wrote:I wouldn't put Hines in the bolter category, I'd have him in the first names on the team sheet category. Such a savage player.
Going on the last Lions tour screwed up his deal with Perpignan. With an extension with Clermont signed, would he risk it again?
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Donny B. wrote:
gleesonisgod wrote:I wouldn't put Hines in the bolter category, I'd have him in the first names on the team sheet category. Such a savage player.
Going on the last Lions tour screwed up his deal with Perpignan. With an extension with Clermont signed, would he risk it again?
Hasn't he retired from test rugby? Gats might not be inclined to reward someone not playing at international level (it is reputed to be a massive step up).
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Vamos los azules
Mullet

Post by Vamos los azules »

Donny B. wrote:
The Top 14 final is the same day as the first Lions match in HK and there is a reasonable chance that ASM would be involved in that. It could get complicated again.
"You can’t defend like the boss one week and the cookie man the next".