New Irish Jersey

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Leezer
Enlightened

New Irish Jersey

Post by Leezer »

has anyone seen any spy shots???
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Stalk me on ye olde Tweet Machine!!!!!!!
true blue 06
Mullet

Re: New Irish Jersey

Post by true blue 06 »

my friend has.... just the same as the samoa jersey... its a lighter dhade of green too, he said it was nice
"Hickie is racing away, he's gonna get past Pelous. He's gotta time his pass, D'arcy back to Hickie... HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! That is awesome!"
Sky Sports 01/04/06

HEC CHAMPIONS 2009

LEINSTER- MAGNERS LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2008
ceemec
Shane Jennings

Post by ceemec »

So something along the lines of these (with thanks to Disquieting Presence who mocked these up on the other thread):

Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

hmmmmmm not happy
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

gfo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by gfo »

meh
leinsterlank
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterlank »

does anyne really care as long as its green and we win in it?really.......... :roll:
"It feels great. I've played for the team for 10 years and it was worth the wait. I love Leinster and I wanted to do it before the end of my career."

- BOD, Heineken Cup and Grand Slam Winner 2009
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

leinsterlank wrote:does anyne really care as long as its green and we win in it?really.......... :roll:

yes i do care and the IRFU/Puma should put the effort in to make something decent because it'd probably sell better

if it looks like the samoa jersey, there was absolutely no thought put into the jersey.....wow they changed the colour and added our crest/sponsor.....MEH

:? :? :?

thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Leezer wrote:
leinsterlank wrote:does anyne really care as long as its green and we win in it?really.......... :roll:

yes i do care and the IRFU/Puma should put the effort in to make something decent because it'd probably sell better

if it looks like the samoa jersey, there was absolutely no thought put into the jersey.....wow they changed the colour and added our crest/sponsor.....MEH

Its not even out and people are complaining. What is it about this site and jerseys??
gfo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by gfo »

i know right? all people on this forum can talk about is jerseys, chants and match tickets. you almost think it was a forum dedicated to some kind of sports team....
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Its not even out and people are complaining. What is it about this site and jerseys??

what else are we supposed to talk about?

Im wasnt complaining, i was merely stating that if the Jersey looks the same as Samoa's i will be disappointed.

I'll complain about the jersey if its some insane colour green, that's made of some 80's material and costs €150 to buy.

tones
Shane Jennings

Post by tones »

Will stick to my Living for Rugby version then. I know its a fake version which ensures less money formt he IRFU but I just really like it.
"Munster could join the French League, or an expanded English / British league."
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

tones wrote:Will stick to my Living for Rugby version then. I know its a fake version which ensures less money formt he IRFU but I just really like it.

im going to continue wearing leinster jerseys
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Leinster Zulu
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinster Zulu »

true blue 06 wrote:my friend has.... just the same as the samoa jersey... its a lighter dhade of green too, he said it was nice
No proper collar, but at least it'd be rather simple. I'd take that, considering our current monstrosity.
leinsterlank
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterlank »

Leezer wrote:

How much thought goes into jeseys?You'd all be complaining if it was over elaborate! You'll never be happy!!If you dont like it dont buy it!Cantankerous grouchs
"It feels great. I've played for the team for 10 years and it was worth the wait. I love Leinster and I wanted to do it before the end of my career."

- BOD, Heineken Cup and Grand Slam Winner 2009
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

Leezer wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:

what else are we supposed to talk about?
I WANT THE OLE LF.COM BACK!!!!!!!!! You know, the one where people talked about RUGBY
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Post by Rogocoko »

Correct me if I'm mistaken.... but is this thread not about the "New Irish Jersey"?!?! If people don't wish to discuss the new irish jersey perhaps they should read and post in other threads.....

just an idea....
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

jezzer wrote:
I WANT THE OLE LF.COM BACK!!!!!!!!! You know, the one where people talked about RUGBY

I would have thought a fan of any team should have an interest in their clubs merchandise and season tickets etc. Arent we the one's pumping the money in along with the sponsors (and IRFU) to make the club work and ultimately improve the team and conquer the world.

We can talk about rugby, but I havent seen Leinster play since May 23rd nor have i seen Ireland play since the Wales match.

You went into the Thread 'New Irish Jersey', what were you expecting? a chat about Jackman's inability to throw the ball in a straight line????

thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Leezer wrote:
jezzer wrote:

I would have thought a fan of any team should have an interest in their clubs merchandise and season tickets etc. Arent we the one's pumping the money in along with the sponsors (and IRFU) to make the club work and ultimately improve the team and conquer the world.

We can talk about rugby, but I havent seen Leinster play since May 23rd nor have i seen Ireland play since the Wales match.

You went into the Thread 'New Irish Jersey', what were you expecting? a chat about Jackman's inability to throw the ball in a straight line????
I think what he means is that people are complaining about a jersey that no one has seen yet. Wait until the jersey comes out before jumoing to conclusions
bad2thebone
Beginner

Post by bad2thebone »

Any ideas when the new jersey is to be released or even pictures of the jersey??
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

bad2thebone wrote:Any ideas when the new jersey is to be released or even pictures of the jersey??
August apparently