Final Tickets from tickets.ie?

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
Lar
Mullet

Final Tickets from tickets.ie?

Post by Lar »

Anyone else having problems getting their tickets. Bought 2 from the Leinster allocation via the tickets.ie website. Got an email saying they would be posted to me in the week commencing 29 April and to contact them if nothing received by 7 May. Nothing received as yet and they tell me today that the Leinster tickets were posted to Leinster Rugby for onwards post to the buyer.

Leinster Rugby advised in the first instance that this was not the process for tickets this year. They are looking into this further for me.

Anyone else with any issues? I assumed I might see on here if there had been problems but don't see anything else in other topics.

Thanks
Four Stars
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Re: Final Tickets from tickets.ie?

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Lar wrote:Anyone else having problems getting their tickets. Bought 2 from the Leinster allocation via the tickets.ie website. Got an email saying they would be posted to me in the week commencing 29 April and to contact them if nothing received by 7 May. Nothing received as yet and they tell me today that the Leinster tickets were posted to Leinster Rugby for onwards post to the buyer.

Leinster Rugby advised in the first instance that this was not the process for tickets this year. They are looking into this further for me.

Anyone else with any issues? I assumed I might see on here if there had been problems but don't see anything else in other topics.

Thanks
My tickets have a Dublin postmark of 29 April - I'd contact tickets.ie and LR with your Ticket Reference Number - everyone I know has received theirs.

Good luck!
A proud Winsome Fluter
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Lar wrote:Anyone else having problems getting their tickets. Bought 2 from the Leinster allocation via the tickets.ie website. Got an email saying they would be posted to me in the week commencing 29 April and to contact them if nothing received by 7 May. Nothing received as yet and they tell me today that the Leinster tickets were posted to Leinster Rugby for onwards post to the buyer.

Thanks
My tickets have a Dublin postmark of 29 April - I'd contact tickets.ie and LR with your Ticket Reference Number - everyone I know has received theirs.

Good luck!
Cheers. LR say they can do nothing. On hold (again) to tickets.ie.....
Four Stars
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

This was tweeted on the official twitter to someone who had not received their tickets, maybe you can try this and skip the middle man.

Newcastle 2019

@Newcastle2019
May 3
More
If your tickets have not arrived by 8 May you will be able to arrange a re-print. call the Box Office on 0344 372 1892, with your booking number to hand. You will need ID and your email confirmation or card used to purchase the tickets to collect.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

OTT wrote:This was tweeted on the official twitter to someone who had not received their tickets, maybe you can try this and skip the middle man.

Newcastle 2019

@Newcastle2019
May 3
More
If your tickets have not arrived by 8 May you will be able to arrange a re-print. call the Box Office on 0344 372 1892, with your booking number to hand. You will need ID and your email confirmation or card used to purchase the tickets to collect.
Cheers OTT. tickets.ie say they will sort me tomorrow if they don't arrive in tomorrow's post with either (a) tickets I can collect from them or (b) mobile entry tickets downloadable to my phone.

I did ring the booking office above as a fall back and unfortunately that facility is only available for tickets bought through Newcastle United, so I guess I am in tickets.ie hands tomorrow!
Four Stars
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

Its all making the build up more nerve-wracking than it would be anyway but fingers crossed.
Four Stars
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

Sorted - phew!
Four Stars
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Lar wrote:Sorted - phew!