Extra Ryanair Flight

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
tru_blu_slug
Beginner

Extra Ryanair Flight

Post by tru_blu_slug »

Hi guys,

All Saturday morning outbound flights to Newcastle are currently sold out.

Just wondering if anyone, with a connection in Ryanair maybe, would know if they are putting on another flight on the 11th?

Thanks

Slug
cormac
Rob Kearney

Re: Extra Ryanair Flight

Post by cormac »

Pretty sure they already added extra flights. They usually only have one scheduled flight to Newcastle on a Saturday morning and there are four on the 11th. Would be surprised if they added more.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Extra Ryanair Flight

Post by The Doc »

tru_blu_slug wrote:Hi guys,

All Saturday morning outbound flights to Newcastle are currently sold out.

Just wondering if anyone, with a connection in Ryanair maybe, would know if they are putting on another flight on the 11th?

Thanks

Slug
All the charters are full as well I believe.

I saw JWT (I think) are doing a bus option... Leaves sat morning and leaves after the game. Could be interesting if you had the stamina [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you