Separate ticket delivery?

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
LeinsterLDN76

Separate ticket delivery?

Post by LeinsterLDN76 »

Hi All,

I received tickets in the post today from Newcastle. I bought the golden tickets, but the package contained only the Challenge final tickets (they do state on the ticket that they are Golden tickets). Does anybody know if this is intended, that they are due to be delivered separately? Been looking online at FAQs etc and cannot see any info advising of separate delivery.

Seems a bit silly in terms of both costs and the resultant handling of enquiries.

Anyways can't get in touch with their ticket office until Monday but just wondering if anyone else had the same.

Thanks
Daithi
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Re: Separate ticket delivery?

Post by Blue not red blood »

Got mine in 2 separate envelopes.