Newcastle Accommodation To Share

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
thesTig

Newcastle Accommodation To Share

Post by thesTig »

Anyone interested in a double room in Jesmond?
€155 total - available Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
I booked a two-room AirBnB apartment back in 2018, and friends can no longer make it.
It's at the city end of Jesmond, so very easy for town.

Now SORTED thanks
Last edited by thesTig on April 23rd, 2019, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Re: Newcastle Accommodation To Share

Post by leinsterfan100 »

PM
niallhcd

Post by niallhcd »

Hi thesTig

Just in case you didn't sell the accomodation in Jesmond for Fri, Sat and Sun nights, can you message me as I am interested.

Leinster season ticket holder since Donnybrook days :)

Thanks
Niall
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

I have accommodation that I can pass on to someone. Close enough to the Metro centre, £117 for a double room on Friday and Saturday nights.

Hoppers Cottage Guest House

PM if interested. It's a refundable booking, so I can cancel it if no one wants to take it, but I thought I'd offer it to fellow Leinster fans first.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
StephenC
Beginner

Post by StephenC »

TheBear wrote:I have accommodation that I can pass on to someone. Close enough to the Metro centre, £117 for a double room on Friday and Saturday nights.

PM if interested. It's a refundable booking, so I can cancel it if no one wants to take it, but I thought I'd offer it to fellow Leinster fans first.
Is it still available if so I’d like to take it
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

StephenC wrote:
TheBear wrote:I have accommodation that I can pass on to someone. Close enough to the Metro centre, £117 for a double room on Friday and Saturday nights.

I got a PM from someone a little while before you posted. I've replied, but will keep you in mind if that falls through.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

DP
StephenC
Beginner

Post by StephenC »

StephenC wrote:

Thanks the bear !I have tickets and transport but nowhere to stay for the two nights.im desperate at this stage
StephenC
Beginner

Post by StephenC »

TheBear wrote:DP
Thanks the bear !I have tickets and transport but nowhere to stay for the two nights.im desperate at this stage