Flying to Leeds for the Final?

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
55th Minute

Flying to Leeds for the Final?

Post by 55th Minute »

Two of us are flying to Leeds at 0755 Saturday returning from Leeds at 0630 Sunday morning. Coach from Leeds to Newcastle takes two hours.

Looking for a couple of others to share a taxi back to Leeds leaving Newcastle around 02.30-03.00. Cost is £40 per person.
GRHAME52
Beginner

Re: Flying to Leeds for the Final?

Post by GRHAME52 »

Just to say there is a mega bus leaves Newcastle sat night at 11.50 to Leeds takes 2 hours 30 minutes 11£ each of you book soon
5starfan
Learner

Post by 5starfan »

Hi there.
My flight arrangements for match are same as yours.
However I have a car booked from Leeds to drive to Newcastle and back to Leeds after game for early morning flight. Your welcome to join me if you wish.

Joe
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

5starfan wrote:Hi there.
My flight arrangements for match are same as yours.
However I have a car booked from Leeds to drive to Newcastle and back to Leeds after game for early morning flight. Your welcome to join me if you wish.

Joe
Hi Joe, my brother is on the same flight (0755 to leeds). is there space left in the car? he would be happy to chip in for costs.
Edited: disregard. he is flying over on the friday flight.