Champions Cup Final tickets

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
Mountjoy
Beginner

Champions Cup Final tickets

Post by Mountjoy »

Hi all im trying to buy tickets on the link to tge newcastle website but, like their football team, its a complete shambles doesnt work for me?! Anywhere else to buy tickets?
Mackeroo
Beginner

Re: Champions Cup Final tickets

Post by Mackeroo »

I bought my tickets a few days after last years final but had to register with Newcastle United and found the process to be quite clunky. Not sure if there are other ways to buy them, but given it is Saracens in the final, tickets will be very easy to come by.

Booked a hotel at the time too but stupidly didn't book flights so have ended up forking out €400 to Ryanair for a day trip.