Roll call H Cup Final 2019

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Re: Roll call H Cup Final 2019

Post by FLIP »

2 of us in Gallowgate west, section e if I remember.
Anyone But New Zealand
tingman
Graduate

Post by tingman »

Milburn Balcony level 7 for me and Er indoors.....
bails
Graduate

Post by bails »

Thats great, so by my powers of deduction, there will be 26 persons travelling

Come on Leinster !
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

bails wrote:Thats great, so by my powers of deduction, there will be 26 persons travelling

Come on Leinster !
As you know Bails it’s quality not quantity !.
Flying wedge
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

bails wrote:Thats great, so by my powers of deduction, there will be 26 persons travelling

Come on Leinster !
There's a load going from LeinsterSupporters.com.

Splitters!
A proud Winsome Fluter
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

Will still outnumber Saracens though :lol:
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:

Come on Leinster !

Splitters!
And TheSupportersOfLeinster.eu

Splitters.....!
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

brotheroffrank wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:

Come on Leinster !

Splitters!
And TheSupportersOfLeinster.eu

Splitters.....!
Landing in Edinburgh, nerves shattered already, need a drink !!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

Not to mention the People’s front of Judea Leinster Fans
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

On our annual jaunt to the final. 13 in our group, travelling by boat, plane and train from Dublin, Luxembourg, Liverpool and London. Leazes Stand Level 7. Staying in Sunderland hotel on the Friday and Saturday nights
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
tingman
Graduate

Post by tingman »

staying in blunderland......sweet geez!!
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

I've the heady delights of Middlesboro' for the next three nights.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Anyone ever been to “Jesmond “ before ?.
Flying wedge
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Setting out for Newcastle in a couple of hours. Getting some funny looks for having my flag in the office with me.

Staying in Sunderland too.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
bails
Graduate

Post by bails »

Footrush

Yes, I have been to Jesmond before and am staying in the Holiday Inn Jesmond Saturday night.

It is or certainly was an extremely fashionable suburb, north east of centre of town, within comfortable walking distance of the City Centre and Stadium.
It is full of small boutique style hotels, with Bars and Restaurants that are very popular at weekends.
Local lasses dolled up on a Saturday night and lads with freshly pressed shirts, outside of the trousers are a plenty .
Sunday brunch would also feature in the modus operandi of Jesmondites !

Footrush, it is certainly very suitable, and probably more up market than some of the doss houses you have frequented before on this trip.

PS Dont think it has its own Cathedral..... yet !
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

bails wrote:Footrush

Yes, I have been to Jesmond before and am staying in the Holiday Inn Jesmond Saturday night.

It is or certainly was an extremely fashionable suburb, north east of centre of town, within comfortable walking distance of the City Centre and Stadium.
It is full of small boutique style hotels, with Bars and Restaurants that are very popular at weekends.
Local lasses dolled up on a Saturday night and lads with freshly pressed shirts, outside of the trousers are a plenty .

Footrush, it is certainly very suitable, and probably more up market than some of the doss houses you have frequented before on this trip.

Cheers Bails much appreciated as ever will probably send one up in Durham Cathedral before the game if I can, so will be around Jesmond after the match, the “Hotel” that I’m staying in boasts a “Hawaiian” bar so might skip that and find a free house somewhere .......
Flying wedge
mfjoc
Graduate

Post by mfjoc »

Bags packed and checked in
Early to bed tonight.
By the way I have rented a car and am driving from Birmingham airport to Newcastle tomorrow morning at around 8 am and have to leave Newcastle Sunday morning around 7am back if anyone needs a lift.
bails
Graduate

Post by bails »

footrush wrote:

Cheers Bails much appreciated as ever will probably send one up in Durham Cathedral before the game if I can, so will be around Jesmond after the match, the “Hotel” that I’m staying in boasts a “Hawaiian” bar so might skip that and find a free house somewhere .......
I would have thought Jesmond on a Saturday was akin to Kilkenny on a Saturday night !
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

bails wrote:
footrush wrote:

I would have thought Jesmond on a Saturday was akin to Kilkenny on a Saturday night !
Only in Kilkenny during the week Bails spend the weekends in the smoke or parts foreign :wink:
Flying wedge