Spare Champions Cup Final 2019 tickets

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Spare Champions Cup Final 2019 tickets

Post by footrush »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:Pretty tight trying to offload tickets now lads. If you have spares and aren't travelling, give them to someone who is, so they won't go to waste. Loads of tix available for Friday.... Only about 500 clermont fans travelling. Saturday isn't a sell out.
Hope the stewards allow us particularly those in the Gallowgate stand to collect together in order to create a bit of atmosphere, seems to be more spare tickets knocking around than there were for Bilbao last year if my memory serves ?.
Flying wedge
Sinj
Beginner

Post by Sinj »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:Pretty tight trying to offload tickets now lads. If you have spares and aren't travelling, give them to someone who is, so they won't go to waste. Loads of tix available for Friday.... Only about 500 clermont fans travelling. Saturday isn't a sell out.
Ah yeah but there's been a death in the family so they aren't travelling for obvious reasons. Just want to give a chance for some proper fans to go. If no one takes them I'll be bringing them with me anyway.
rpurfield
Beginner

Post by rpurfield »

rpurfield wrote:I have two Leazes Level 7 going spare if anyone wants them. Can't travel now due to a badly timed wedding, when for once we had the tickets got in plenty of time. £47.50 each, I have them in hand so I can make arrangements to get them to anyone looking for them.
I've shifted these on elsewhere (thankfully judging by all the spares). This is the first year we've had tickets without a scramble for a final that Leinster were in and then a family member decides to schedule a wedding for this weekend. Shocking timing and I'm raging, serious fear of missing out going on here.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

Sinj wrote:
Ah yeah but there's been a death in the family so they aren't travelling for obvious reasons. Just want to give a chance for some proper fans to go. If no one takes them I'll be bringing them with me anyway.
Sorry to hear that. We have 1 in our group who can't travel for the same reason. I wasn't Commentung directly at you btw. There seems to be a lot of people unable to get flights or accommodation in newkie. Shame but last year was similar. Bilbao was tricky to get to and very expensive.
paxorjo

Post by paxorjo »

Hi,

Newcastle fan here.

I now have 4 spare tickets available for the final if anyone is interested?

These are in the Gallowgate. £40 each. Face value.

Just PM me for more info.

Many thanks
Sinj
Beginner

Post by Sinj »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
Sinj wrote:
Sorry to hear that. We have 1 in our group who can't travel for the same reason. I wasn't Commentung directly at you btw. There seems to be a lot of people unable to get flights or accommodation in newkie. Shame but last year was similar. Bilbao was tricky to get to and very expensive.
Ah completely understand! I find myself doing this all the time. Apologies!
brendan
Bookworm

Post by brendan »

I've got 5 tickets that someone on work can't travel and can't use.
Face value is £63x5.

I think he's resigned to the loss, but if I could get a nominal amount I think he'd be happy.
Travelling tonight from Dublin 8.30 flight.
If it's a girl they're gonna name it Sigourney, after the actress. And if it's a boy they're gonna name him Rodney, after Dave.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

Anyone got 1 or 2 spare tix for Friday night game? Am in Newcastle heading towards train station. Just pm me for phone number.
trollhammern

Post by trollhammern »

Have 3 spare tickets for tonight, PM'd number.