European Cup final 2019

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
VGE
Graduate

Re: European Cup final 2019

Post by VGE »

Allez les Bleus

Au revoir.
(...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9PjBgWO ... ata_player
Tiny206
Beginner

Post by Tiny206 »

La Rochelle and Clermont fans make a "walk" to the stadium at 05:30pm friday
From Quayside (EPCR Fan Zone) to the Stadium
You're warm welcomed my friends :wink:
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

Tiny206 wrote:La Rochelle and Clermont fans make a "walk" to the stadium at 05:30pm friday
Thanks Tiny.
I have two spare tickets for friday night if any of your friends are still looking for a ticket.
Tiny206
Beginner

Post by Tiny206 »

domhnallj wrote: There are plenty of boozers in the vicinity of the stadium - across the street from the Irish Centre (their Damascan conversion to rugby is amazing) are a couple of decent examples, but also the Trent House near Leezes park. I would suggest you avoid the Strawberry - the last time I was in there, the tables all had EDL literature on them and this was not removed by staff. I'd rather go dry than drink in a place like that.
Thanks for the tips ;)
Tiny206
Beginner

Post by Tiny206 »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
Tiny206 wrote:La Rochelle and Clermont fans make a "walk" to the stadium at 05:30pm friday
Thanks Tiny.
I have two spare tickets for friday night if any of your friends are still looking for a ticket.
Unfortunately few supporters will make the trip from Clermont. Barely 500 will come to Newcastle. All have a tickets
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Tiny206 wrote:
MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
Thanks Tiny.
Unfortunately few supporters will make the trip from Clermont. Barely 500 will come to Newcastle. All have a tickets
That is a shame. I have good memories of lyon two years ago (Clermont v Leinster heieken cup semi final) despite losing the game. Clermont fans are Brilliant. was hoping more would travel...you guys know how to make noise and create a great atmosphere.
Tiny206
Beginner

Post by Tiny206 »

[/quote]
That is a shame. I have good memories of lyon two years ago (Clermont v Leinster heieken cup semi final) despite losing the game. Clermont fans are Brilliant. was hoping more would travel...you guys know how to make noise and create a great atmosphere.[/quote]

Don't worry, the best will be there ;) With the help of the young boys in blue ?? :P
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Tiny206 wrote: Don't worry, the best will be there ;) With the help of the young boys in blue ?? :P
yeah. We will be supporting clermont on friday night...I guess most leinster supporters will.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Tiny206 wrote:Don't worry, the best will be there ;) With the help of the young boys in blue ?? :P

are you guys flying over?
I fly into edinburgh from switzerland on friday and just got a text from easyjet to say that the french air traffic controllers are striking from today (wed 8th) til friday. No idea of disruptions but worth checking.
Tiny206
Beginner

Post by Tiny206 »

Use google translation (for an English version) :

https://www.lesechos.fr/industrie-servi ... ts-1017072

No plane for us. Old school style, 14 hours of bus :lol:
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

we cheered very loudly for Clermont against saracens in Edinburgh in 2017 - hopefully you will return the favour in Newcastle.
A Clermont & Leinster double would make me very happy.