Murray's Tour is over

Forum for discussion of the British and Irish Lions trip to South Africa in 2009

Moderator: moderators

downsouthdukin
Mullet

Re: Murray's Tour is over

Post by downsouthdukin »

great news, gwan the bull!!!
Big match from Munster.Don't really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.What a beautiful machine with that ruthless side to them.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

delighted for him! Marcus Horan mustn't be too happy that he's the only player from Ireland's first choice 15 not to be involved with the Lions.
simonno6
Rhys Ruddock

Post by simonno6 »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:delighted for him! Marcus Horan mustn't be too happy that he's the only player from Ireland's first choice 15 not to be involved with the Lions.
I think Marcus Horan is just delighted to be clinging onto the Irish shirt to be honest!
Saturday 23rd May 2009 - Number 1
Saturday 21st May 2011 - Brace
Saturday 19th May 2012 - Hatrick!
downsouthdukin
Mullet

Post by downsouthdukin »

simonno6 wrote:
LeRouxIsPHat wrote:delighted for him! Marcus Horan mustn't be too happy that he's the only player from Ireland's first choice 15 not to be involved with the Lions.
I think Marcus Horan is just delighted to be clinging onto the Irish shirt to be honest!
clinging on?? his performance against wales has obviously been quickly forgotten. want to put a wager on him still being in situ come next 6nations?
Big match from Munster.Don't really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.What a beautiful machine with that ruthless side to them.
bootlace
Knowledgeable

Post by bootlace »

Congratulations to John Hayes :happy clapper:
simonno6
Rhys Ruddock

Post by simonno6 »

downsouthdukin wrote:
simonno6 wrote:
clinging on?? his performance against wales has obviously been quickly forgotten. want to put a wager on him still being in situ come next 6nations?
im not going to lie... that was a complete wum post. 8)
Saturday 23rd May 2009 - Number 1
Saturday 21st May 2011 - Brace
Saturday 19th May 2012 - Hatrick!
downsouthdukin
Mullet

Post by downsouthdukin »

downsouthdukin wrote:
simonno6 wrote:

im not going to lie... that was a complete wum post. 8)
you divil you :twisted: