Watch the Lions

Forum for discussion of the British and Irish Lions trip to South Africa in 2009

Moderator: moderators

CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Watch the Lions

Post by CiaranIrl »

If, like me, you are stuck in work, but have a computer in front of you that you can keep half an eye on ....

I'm told... And I haven't tried it myself, that this is an ok site for streaming the Lions - http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/r ... ot&lang=en

May have to go in and out of the link once or twice to get it running smoothly, but it should work ok if you just leave it for a minute.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Re: Watch the Lions

Post by sheepshagger »

As expected, website blocked at work :|
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

Best stream I can find is http://www.justin.tv/europeanrugbyfan
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
buttonsflyie
Beginner

Post by buttonsflyie »

Can we listen to it on the radio anywhere????
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

CiaranIrl wrote:Best stream I can find is http://www.justin.tv/europeanrugbyfan
Excuse my ignorance but do you need to be registered to view or just click on the link?
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Nope & me watching it on http://www.justin.tv/kostaz007

working fine (sofar)
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
dardarjetpack
Beginner

Post by dardarjetpack »

Just do what I do. Sky Plus the game and put your head in the ground until you get home. I do it every Wednesday and Saturday, works like a charm.
Regards
Darren
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

dardarjetpack wrote:Just do what I do. Sky Plus the game and put your head in the ground until you get home. I do it every Wednesday and Saturday, works like a charm.
Regards
Darren
Easier said than done, am 'watching' via the BBC's text updates online.
gERI
Knowledgeable

Post by gERI »

CiaranIrl wrote:If, like me, you are stuck in work, but have a computer in front of you that you can keep half an eye on ....

I'm told... And I haven't tried it myself, that this is an ok site for streaming the Lions - http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/r ... ot&lang=en

May have to go in and out of the link once or twice to get it running smoothly, but it should work ok if you just leave it for a minute.
You're a livesaver!!! We dont have Sky Sports at home and now I can see the game yippeeeee!! Watching it as we I post :)

Geri
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Why are we all working as the Lions are playing? It's alright watching New Zealand and France here, but the British Lions......

This is going poorly. Phil Vickery is having a nightmare in the scrum. Take him off!!!!!!!!!

No control at half back, and every player is panicing. Throwing speculative passes backwards, forwards, sideways,..... anywhere but to the man.

Delighted to see 3 Leinster men on the park
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
youngco
Beginner

Post by youngco »

im away in sweden for the summer and i sould usually watch sport on justin.tv but that doesnt seem to be working over here. tried to watch the game on saturday and it kept cutting out every 30 seconds!!

does anyone know of another site that i could maybe watch the match on this evening??
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

youngco wrote:im away in sweden for the summer and i sould usually watch sport on justin.tv but that doesnt seem to be working over here. tried to watch the game on saturday and it kept cutting out every 30 seconds!!

does anyone know of another site that i could maybe watch the match on this evening??

Try http://www.myp2p.eu/favourite.php
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
pureBlue
Beginner

Post by pureBlue »

I see justin.tv is off the air and you've to register with MyP2P.eu. Are there any other options for streams of test matches. I don't have Sky Sports and watching the match on S4C in Welsh with slightly delayed English sub-titles in so frustrating. I can't believe that Welsh has the same root as Irish!
Last edited by pureBlue on June 26th, 2009, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

pureBlue wrote:I see justin.tv is off the air
Justin.tv is not off the air. If you mean an individual channel is Off-Air, it's because most of the channels that show Sky Sports (or their local pay-TV sports channel equivalent) only do so during the games, and not 24/7. If you mean the kostaz007 channel, then yup he's done, but there are other channels who do the same thing, so search on justin.tv at the time of a match (or here or MF.com for a direct link).
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"