Glasgow Tickets

Moderator: moderators

kpotter705

Glasgow Tickets

Post by kpotter705 »

Coming over for the game on Saturday and sitting in North (Anglesea Rd) stand. I thought the seats were unreserved but just looked at them and see they have specific seat numbers so we now have two sat together and one elsewhere. Can anyone advise if it really is unreserved? Thanks!
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Re: Glasgow Tickets

Post by limecat »

The North Stand and the Anglesea Stand are separate. The North Stand has unreserved seating but the Angelsea Stand has reserved seating.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
kpotter705

Post by kpotter705 »

Ah, I see - thank you. Looking again at the tickets, they say North Stsnd enter by Anglesea Road - so I guess wexare in the unreserved seats. Thanks for your help!
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

kpotter705 wrote: November 24th, 2022, 9:27 pm Ah, I see - thank you. Looking again at the tickets, they say North Stsnd enter by Anglesea Road - so I guess wexare in the unreserved seats. Thanks for your help!
Given the weather forecast for Saturday you need to know that the North Stand is completely uncovered so make sure you come well prepared for the elements
Colmodon
Bookworm

Post by Colmodon »

Have a ticket spare in the Anglesea stand on the North side if anyone is interested. Block A
Colmodon
Bookworm

Post by Colmodon »

Make that three tickets, all in block A