Season Tickets 2021/22

Moderator: moderators

OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Season Tickets 2021/22

Post by OTT »

RobbieRockBoy wrote: April 27th, 2021, 1:25 pm What were the prices? what did ye pay for? Asking for a friend
Prices same as before, no increase.
https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/buy-season-tickets/
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

For a first timer possibly bringing a 12 year old, terrace or stand - thoughts?
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

Oldschoolsocks wrote: April 27th, 2021, 8:18 pm For a first timer possibly bringing a 12 year old, terrace or stand - thoughts?
Think they have an age limit (over 15’s only) for terrace, now they probably wouldn’t enforce it, half the time they don’t really even look at your ticket but if they did you’d be f%~ked.
Last edited by OTT on April 27th, 2021, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

Duplicate post

The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:For a first timer possibly bringing a 12 year old, terrace or stand - thoughts?
You can't buy a terrace junior ticket. So you would have to but a full price ticket and take your chances. With a 12 year old you'll probably get challenged half the time... Particularly the busier games.

I think the age is 16 for the terrace. I spent a few years in the north stand with my oldest when we moved to the RDS. It's not bad... I'd go with that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Serb
Mullet

Post by Serb »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:For a first timer possibly bringing a 12 year old, terrace or stand - thoughts?
Stand for me. The terrace is good fun, but I think it would be hassle with a 12 year old. It’s also a lot easier to buy extra tickets for the stands if they / you want to bring a friend to any of the games.
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

When I brought my 12 year old I moved to south stand. However last few years she had other interests so thankfully got back to the terrace but south stand is good if you want to bring extras any time
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

When I bring my nephews to a game, its the south stand I use. Decent view, no assigned seating so if you bring extras you can all sit together, close to the concessions if boredom/hunger sets in
I have Bumbleflex
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Window to upgrade or buy extra season tickets opened today. In case anyone is interested (or have friends thinking of buying new season tickets), I counted just over 800 tickets left - would imply about 13.5k sold already (unless they are only releasing some for existing ST holders)
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you