Bath v Leinster - Sat 08-Dec-2018

Moderator: moderators

johnnylaird
Beginner

Bath v Leinster - Sat 08-Dec-2018

Post by johnnylaird »

Hi everyone,

Johnny here in London. Have booked train and accommodation but failed to notice the general sale by Bath yesterday! If anyone has two tickets together, I'd be keen to take them off you - will be down there from Friday, so can meet somewhere central at a time that works for you....

Thanks,
-J.
badger79
Bookworm

Re: Bath v Leinster - Sat 08-Dec-2018

Post by badger79 »

Looking for two also if anyone has any spares or cannot make it over. Trip fully booked, but missed out on tickets. Thanks.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Single tickets being released on a rolling basis on the Bath ticket site at the moment if this is any help ?.
Flying wedge
andy1981

Post by andy1981 »

Also looking for 4 tickets but am happy even If I can get one ticket to start. Have checked the Bath ticket set a number of times today to see if tickets were being release in ones but no luck as yet.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

andy1981 wrote:Also looking for 4 tickets but am happy even If I can get one ticket to start. Have checked the Bath ticket set a number of times today to see if tickets were being release in ones but no luck as yet.
About 50 left in a block in EA at the moment , not a great view of the far end however ?. These are going quickly hope you kept checking and got fixed up ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

andy1981 wrote:Also looking for 4 tickets but am happy even If I can get one ticket to start. Have checked the Bath ticket set a number of times today to see if tickets were being release in ones but no luck as yet.
Still about 10 tickets left in AE this morning including 3 together and 1 close by if you are still looking ?, would say that this is possibly the last tranche of tickets that may be released !.
Flying wedge
Schumi
Enlightened

Post by Schumi »

There were around 10 terrace tickets there this afternoon. A few other sections with tickets too.