Leinster v Scarlets

Moderator: moderators

Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Re: Leinster v Scarlets

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Scott wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
D4surfer wrote:I know it's not Leinster Rugby's fault as it's EPCR's gig but Ticketbastards are up to their usual tricks. Despite logging on at 10.00 on the dot, best tickets available are in the corners. I'm also an IRFU Patron and the tickets offered through that account were even worse. I presume the late buyers will get the best tickets yet again. I bought mine because I didn't want to take a risk of losing out altogether.
Yep, got that as well although thought it was because I was looking for 6 tickets. Also got stung on event insurance scam which i am now arguing with them over!

Did it allow you buy 6?
Yes - I have two Season Tickets on my account.
A proud Winsome Fluter
lotmc
Learner

Post by lotmc »

Map is working fine for me, and there seems to be a reasonable selection available.

No family ticket option available, so kids tickets are full adult price. Thanks EPRC - must be more of what the fans want!
wexford bohs
Beginner

Post by wexford bohs »

I logged on bang at 10am and got section 123 so I'm happy with that
peteomoore

Post by peteomoore »

If any season ticket holders are not using their codes, i'd love the option to go!! pm me please!
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

From IT
Major difference in ticket prices for Leinster and Munster Euro ties
Leinster fans will have to pay €35 more for a top end ticket for Scarlets match at the Aviva
Johnny Watterson

Leinster supporters attending the European Champions Cup semi-final against Scarlets will pay €25 for the cheapest category 5 ticket. Photograph: Getty Images

There are significant differences in the price of tickets for Leinster’s European Champions Cup semi-final against Scarlets on April 21st and Munster’s semi-final in Bordeaux against Racing 92 on April 22nd.

For a top end ticket it will cost fans €35 more to attend the match at the Aviva Stadium compared to Munster’s semi-final in France.

The Champions Cup semi-finals are European Professional Club Rugby (EPCR) events so the allocation and pricing of tickets is not determined by either of the two provinces but by the EPCR.

The last round of European matches, Leinster’s quarter-final against Saracens in Dublin and Munster’s epic against Toulon in Thomond Park were club events.

The maximum price for a ticket at the Aviva is €90 with a top-priced ticket for Stade Chaban-Delmas in Bordeaux coming in at just €55.

The top four ticket prices for the game in Dublin, two premium levels as well as category one and two tickets are being sold for €90, €80, €70 and €60, and are all more expensive than the highest priced €55 ticket for Munster’s game.

Leinster offer seven different ticket prices with the cheapest category 5 ticket costing €25. The match involving Munster has just four prices, categories 1-4 with the least expensive ticket coming in at €15.

There is just one similarly priced ticket for both matches. A category 4 ticket, the second cheapest, to see Leinster play Scarlets costs €40 while a category 2 ticket in Bordeaux, the second most expensive on offer to Racing and Munster fans, is also €40.

Up to Wednesday of this week Leinster’s take-up on tickets reached the 20,000 mark as season ticket holders were given the first purchase opportunity. Leinster has 12,229 season ticket holders who are permitted to buy four tickets per season ticket. The rest of the tickets are expected to go on public sale via the EPCR this week.
Packages

Munster has no definitive number for sales just yet with tickets sold through EPCR and the Munster Supporters Club with packages also on offer through Munster Sports Travel.

The EPCR consults with the French National League (LNR) about what is suitable for ticket pricing in France and are also mandated to maximise the return from the semi-finals matches as well as the finals in both the European Champions and Challenge Cups.

Prices for the Bordeaux game have also been made competitive as fans from both semi-finalists must travel.

Munster fans have been traditionally good at supporting but French fans have been streaky in following their teams, especially for away ties, or in this case neutral venues. While Aviva Stadium holds just short of 52,000 and Leinster will hope to have it full for the match, Stade Chaban-Delmas has a 34,462 capacity and is not expected to be sold out.

In any event the more money EPCR make from the two semi-final matches, the more goes back into club rugby when it is disbursed.

In comparison a premier level ticket (East Lower Stand on the 22) for Leinster’s quarter-final match against Premiership side Saracens cost €67.95.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Leinstertainment_94

Post by Leinstertainment_94 »

Hi guys I am selling two tickets at face value - €120 (€60x2). Block 502 Row S - PM me for more details.
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

I have 2 spare tickets for the Semi - Block 106 - available at face value which I think was 75 euros each. Please PM me if intetrested.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Me too!! Bought two as a favour for someone who managed to get ‘better seats’ today and now refuses to take tickets from me. Last time I ever try to help someone out :evil:

Anyway Block 527, Row P - €70 each.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Xanthippe wrote:Me too!! Bought two as a favour for someone who managed to get ‘better seats’ today and now refuses to take tickets from me. Last time I ever try to help someone out :evil:

Wow that drives me mental, used to have to do an International ticket allocation, would always freak when that happened !. :evil: :evil:
Flying wedge
dave13
Bookworm

Post by dave13 »

Two premium south tickets available, block 320 row B. E80 each, PM me if interested
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Xanthippe wrote:Me too!! Bought two as a favour for someone who managed to get ‘better seats’ today and now refuses to take tickets from me. Last time I ever try to help someone out :evil:

That is appalling - hope it is not a poster here.
A proud Winsome Fluter
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Thats pretty poor form.
I have Bumbleflex
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:

That is appalling - hope it is not a poster here.
No it's nobody here and to be fair I have to say that I've bought tickets for posters on here plenty of times and have never EVER had a problem.

This is actually much worse - it's a work colleague of my brother so I can't even really kick up too much of a fuss as he (my brother) is incredibly embarrassed and has insisted he will pay for the tickets if I can't sell them on.

Think I may have buyer so fingers crossed
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

mikey wrote:I have 2 spare tickets for the Semi - Block 106 - available at face value which I think was 75 euros each. Please PM me if intetrested.
Still available if anyone needs any -
Leon Yespmed
Beginner

Post by Leon Yespmed »

I've two spare tickets Block 503 Row J if anyone wants them.......€30 each

pm if interested