Rabo Final Tickets - IF it happens for us

Moderator: moderators

backrower8
Mullet

Rabo Final Tickets - IF it happens for us

Post by backrower8 »

Anyone know what the likely availability of Rabo Final tickets to Leinster Season ticket holders would be IF we qualified?

Is it as tight as the Rabo Final or not?

I have been to the last 3 losing Magners/Rabo finals but am muddled as to likely availability.

Main motivation is to see everything I can of Isa before he retires and BOD too - ( but my hunch is that recent events will lead to 1 MORE YEAR!! for him)

Isa came to Old Belvedere minis last Sunday after the Biarritz game the day before and spent the whole morning playing tip and signing autographs. What an absolute legend of the game...on and off the pitch.
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Re: Rabo Final Tickets - IF it happens for us

Post by Logorrhea »

backrower8 wrote:Isa came to Old Belvedere minis last Sunday after the Biarritz game the day before and spent the whole morning playing tip and signing autographs. What an absolute legend of the game...on and off the pitch.
You see, its people like you, and the other mini people in your organisation that have finally broken poor old Isa. You have been over working him!
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

It will be 1 ticket between ever two season ticket holders, the Amlin (if that is what you mean) is one between every 7 season ticket holders
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

backrower8 wrote:Anyone know what the likely availability of Rabo Final tickets to Leinster Season ticket holders would be IF we qualified?

Is it as tight as the Rabo Final or not?

I have been to the last 3 losing Magners/Rabo finals but am muddled as to likely availability.

Main motivation is to see everything I can of Isa before he retires and BOD too - ( but my hunch is that recent events will lead to 1 MORE YEAR!! for him)

Isa came to Old Belvedere minis last Sunday after the Biarritz game the day before and spent the whole morning playing tip and signing autographs. What an absolute legend of the game...on and off the pitch.
Tickets for the Rabo final will ALWAYS be as tight as tickets to the Rabo final....by definition. :wink:
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

mtleinster wrote:It will be 1 ticket between ever two season ticket holders, the Amlin (if that is what you mean) is one between every 7 season ticket holders
Hard to believe Scarlets will bring that many :wink:
Flying wedge