Wasps

Moderator: moderators

deco
Rhys Ruddock

Wasps

Post by deco »

I'm looking for 2 more tickets for this game. Preferably terrace/north or south stand.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
tmarr
Bookworm

Re: Wasps

Post by tmarr »

Hi, me too!
Any kind supporters club member out there unable to go to Wasps game on Saturday week like to pass on their Anglesea Terrace ticket? I have my own Terrace ticket but am looking to introduce a friend to the game to help boost supporters numbers for future. Alternatively would gladly accept 2 tickets together anywhere else in the ground but one ticket for Terrace preferred if possible.
Thanks
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

I have two tickets to this game I cant use because of stupid work. :evil:

I have offered them to a friend and if she doesn't take them they are up for grabs. Should know by this evening.

They are however for the Anglesea Stand. B.E R.B S.8
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
Donald
Mullet

Post by Donald »

Would anyone happen to have 2 or 3 spare North stand tickets for the Wasps game.

I have a few frineds who would like to attend to game and am slowly moulding them into Leinster fans.
They don't want to commit to a twin pack cos two of them will not be here at end of Nov and the other is just too tight abd doesn't like pre-paying for anything. If anyone has a few spare North's for this game plase.

Cheers.
Come live with me in SEALAND!!
tmarr
Bookworm

Post by tmarr »

Skinfull, I have pm'ed you. Thanks