Lifestyle Sports useless!

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

El Diablo
Mullet

Lifestyle Sports useless!

Post by El Diablo »

Virtually no kit in any Lifestyle shops. Even online only XS and 3 XL sizes! No baseball caps anywhere.......who wants scarfs in May! F**king useless! They should have their shops stuffed with merchandise for the biggest week of the year!
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Re: Lifestyle Sports useless!

Post by the spoofer »

El Diablo wrote: May 19th, 2023, 11:15 am Virtually no kit in any Lifestyle shops. Even online only XS and 3 XL sizes! No baseball caps anywhere.......who wants scarfs in May! F**king useless! They should have their shops stuffed with merchandise for the biggest week of the year!
They are beyond awful.
kff15
Bookworm

Post by kff15 »

El Diablo wrote: May 19th, 2023, 11:15 am Virtually no kit in any Lifestyle shops. Even online only XS and 3 XL sizes! No baseball caps anywhere.......who wants scarfs in May! F**king useless! They should have their shops stuffed with merchandise for the biggest week of the year!
An alternative view - Lifestyle have managed their stocks perfectly so that they have very little stock of merchadise that will be out of date on Sunday morning.
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

kff15 wrote: May 19th, 2023, 11:41 am
An alternative view - Lifestyle have managed their stocks perfectly so that they have very little stock of merchadise that will be out of date on Sunday morning.
This
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
Laighin Break
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

deco wrote: May 19th, 2023, 1:12 pm
This
I think that's being kind on Lifestyle
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Or maybe they just don't want your money all that much.
kff15
Bookworm

Post by kff15 »

ronk wrote: May 19th, 2023, 1:43 pm
Or maybe they just don't want your money all that much.
Yeah, that'll be it !!
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

That might be valid if it was just now...
But they've been shite all year!
Dont Panic!
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Much like Heineken Cup Final tickets it's also best to purchase Leinster gear before Christmas.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
kff15
Bookworm

Post by kff15 »

Dexter wrote: May 19th, 2023, 4:11 pm
That might be valid if it was just now...
But they've been shite all year!
:D
Blue Man
Enlightened

Post by Blue Man »

Lifestyle and Adidas both terrible.
Leinster need to sort out merchandising and distribution; leaving a lot of cash on the table
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Lifestyle are utter testicles, however this year especially there is no way they were, back in february, going to order, or adidas make, a load of stock for a final we might not be in and will depreciate to tuppence if, as is widely rumoured, Leinster have changed provider
I have Bumbleflex
scotty789

Post by scotty789 »

I went into a Lifestyle sports today and not a sniff of Leinster gear in stock or on display. You'd hardly think the premier rugby event was happening on their doorstep.
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Dave Cahill wrote: May 19th, 2023, 7:46 pm Lifestyle are utter testicles, however this year especially there is no way they were, back in february, going to order, or adidas make, a load of stock for a final we might not be in and will depreciate to tuppence if, as is widely rumoured, Leinster have changed provider
Who have we changed to?
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

The rumour I've heard is Castore, they've been really aggressively pursuing big brands across a number of sports over the last few years
I have Bumbleflex
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

El Diablo wrote:Virtually no kit in any Lifestyle shops. Even online only XS and 3 XL sizes! No baseball caps anywhere.......who wants scarfs in May! F**king useless! They should have their shops stuffed with merchandise for the biggest week of the year!
I’ve ordered two bits of Leinster kit from them in the last three seasons. First time they sent the wrong size. The second time they send the wrong product.
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Hmm see they do Sarries, Quinn’s and USA rugby and some league, looks a bit meh range wise. Shame but hey ho so long as it’s a decent payday to fund facilities.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Whatever the exclusive deal with Lifestyyis worth, I wish they dropped it
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

I was home over Christmas and Lifestyle had nothing. I don't want to buy jerseys, I think jerseys are for kids and people in their 20s and 30s (ie, the career span of a player). Some of the off field Adidas Leinster gear is really nice but I couldn't get anything. That's the second time I've been home pver Christmas with Lifestyle having exclusive rigths and nothing being for sale, so I'm not sure how much the change in provider matters.

Elverys, meanwhile, had loads of IRFU stuff.
Mookie
Beginner

Post by Mookie »

I agree absolutely hopelesss. Why they have exclusive rights is beyond me. Every time I go to one of their stores, I am so frustrated and disappointed. Leinster Rugby have made a massive mistake there.