Lifestyle Sports useless!

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Dexter
Shane Horgan

Re: Lifestyle Sports useless!

Post by Dexter »

nc6000 wrote: May 24th, 2023, 10:19 am
Twist wrote:While we’re lamenting lost Leinster gear, those adidas fleeces with the 3 shoulder stripes are like hens teeth now. If anyone is selling an L or XL holla at y’boy

Same goes for the crew neck jumper from the same era

I have the navy one, it's a nice top.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 lite using Tapatalk
I have the blue one, loved it, but the Leinster logo rubbed off, mostly in Marseilles last year.
The quality is rubbish.
Dont Panic!
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Blueberry wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 10:25 pm
RoboProp wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 11:28 pm My kingdom for some of thise old school Leinster Canterbury trackie bottoms
Would happily donate an organ for a few new pairs of these, lived in them for years :D :D

Whoever in Leinster in responsible for making kit partner choices.....please please please please go the Canterbury route again.

My battered Canterbury softshell is hanging in there and I adore it but it's well passed middle aged now and needs to retire.
The current Canterbury Ireland offering is not as good as the old Leinster stuff - they've gone the route of everyone else with the 'high tech' material so no more proper hoodies and sweats :cry:
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

Some Leinster gear going cheap on Lifestyle website
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

RoboProp wrote: May 24th, 2023, 1:53 pm Some Leinster gear going cheap on Lifestyle website
Yes, if you're Will Skelton or Peter Stringer maybe. Sizes are pretty freaky. New range after the summer from the new kit supplier.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

So we're definitely moving to Castore? Can't see myself buying much of that if true.

Last edited by nc6000 on May 24th, 2023, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

Flash Gordon wrote: May 24th, 2023, 5:24 pm
RoboProp wrote: May 24th, 2023, 1:53 pm Some Leinster gear going cheap on Lifestyle website
Yes, if you're Will Skelton or Peter Stringer maybe. Sizes are pretty freaky. New range after the summer from the new kit supplier.
Some stuff for sprogs too. I'm a XXL and frugal, always bargains for me when we change supplier :lol:
Blueberry
Mullet

Post by Blueberry »

Xanthippe wrote: May 24th, 2023, 1:41 pm
Blueberry wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 10:25 pm
RoboProp wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 11:28 pm My kingdom for some of thise old school Leinster Canterbury trackie bottoms
Would happily donate an organ for a few new pairs of these, lived in them for years :D :D

Whoever in Leinster in responsible for making kit partner choices.....please please please please go the Canterbury route again.

My battered Canterbury softshell is hanging in there and I adore it but it's well passed middle aged now and needs to retire.
The current Canterbury Ireland offering is not as good as the old Leinster stuff - they've gone the route of everyone else with the 'high tech' material so no more proper hoodies and sweats :cry:
Yeah it's been 'improved' :D Will have to see can I get another decade out of the Soft shell.....