URC Quarter- Final v Sharks

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

locho
Bookworm

Re: URC Quarter- Final v Sharks

Post by locho »

The map was up early for once which made life really easy, also you were able to buy family tickets in nearly all locations which is unusual as normally these are limited (e.g. i wasn't able to get them for the Leicester game but got them handy for this one), possibly due it only being lower bowl open. First time I've been happy with a sale in a long time!
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

lots of good seats available now according to that map - well worth waiting for it to come up - i suspect it also points towards an issue selling out this match; many went to the Ulster game, the Leicester game and are going to the Toulouse match; there will be very few Sharks (i.e. "away") supporters; Season Ticket renewal has landed; and if we beat the Sharks we have a semi final against Glasgow/Munster... that said, if the Sharks game is anything like the RDS match in October it is worth the admission!
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

brotheroffrank wrote:lots of good seats available now according to that map - well worth waiting for it to come up - i suspect it also points towards an issue selling out this match; many went to the Ulster game, the Leicester game and are going to the Toulouse match; there will be very few Sharks (i.e. "away") supporters; Season Ticket renewal has landed; and if we beat the Sharks we have a semi final against Glasgow/Munster... that said, if the Sharks game is anything like the RDS match in October it is worth the admission!
Yeah I'm sort of in that bucket... This is the game I'll probably skip

I was 50/50 but when I realised it was the Aviva that sort of swung it. I'm getting pretty tired of that place.

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

The Doc wrote: April 25th, 2023, 5:08 pm
brotheroffrank wrote:lots of good seats available now according to that map - well worth waiting for it to come up - i suspect it also points towards an issue selling out this match; many went to the Ulster game, the Leicester game and are going to the Toulouse match; there will be very few Sharks (i.e. "away") supporters; Season Ticket renewal has landed; and if we beat the Sharks we have a semi final against Glasgow/Munster... that said, if the Sharks game is anything like the RDS match in October it is worth the admission!

I was 50/50 but when I realised it was the Aviva that sort of swung it. I'm getting pretty tired of that place.

Yeah all that winning really tires you out doesn't it.
:roll:
Honestly, only in Ireland!
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

That’s mad! Long may it continue (for me anyway )

I may run out of money first but I’ll never get tired of it :D
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

blockhead wrote:

You know what... You can go f%~k yourself.

I've been buying season tickets since Donnybrook days, been at virtually every final, most knockouts (all of the ones here), at least one of the away group games every year for a decade.

So... If that's "only in Ireland"... Grand. You can take or leave my point. But there is no obligation to respond to posts

Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

That escalated
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:That escalated
Speak to the two lads trying to prove themselves

LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

The Doc wrote: April 25th, 2023, 6:46 pm
Oldschoolsocks wrote:That escalated
Speak to the two lads trying to prove themselves

In fairness I don't think anyone was trying to prove themselves (I wasn't anyway). I had a different opinion then you and well that's it! I like going the Aviva and said so. If you take offense at that...... well I don't know what to tell ye!
Theleinsterlad
Enlightened

Post by Theleinsterlad »

Christ what a couple of weeks we got lined up, first Toulouse then sharks, I couldn’t have asked Santa for a better pressie!! Shite I’m going to put on a stone….
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

The Doc wrote: April 25th, 2023, 5:39 pm
blockhead wrote:
The Doc wrote: April 25th, 2023, 5:08 pm Yeah I'm sort of in that bucket... This is the game I'll probably skip

You know what... You can go f%~k yourself.

I've been buying season tickets since Donnybrook days, been at virtually every final, most knockouts (all of the ones here), at least one of the away group games every year for a decade.

So... If that's "only in Ireland"... Grand. You can take or leave my point. But there is no obligation to respond to posts

That's a nice bedside manner you have there Doc. :lol:
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!