Leinster Rugby Match Stats

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

FtD
Mullet

Leinster Rugby Match Stats

Post by FtD »

Does anyone know of a good source for stats on Leinster's matches?

Typically Leinster produce a relatively rudimentary set of stats on the website post games, but frustratingly they haven't provided it for the Stormers game the week before last.

Connacht and Ulster produce more detailed stats post their recent website upgrades.

Is there any other site or source out there I'm unaware of that might have anything in this regard?
Serb
Mullet

Re: Leinster Rugby Match Stats

Post by Serb »

What stats are you looking for? The Ultimate Rugby app has stats which I believe are sourced from Opta, but the app is not free.

I have a subscription and can give you some off numbers if you’re just looking for the Stormers game.
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

FtD
Mullet

Post by FtD »

Serb wrote: April 5th, 2023, 8:47 pm What stats are you looking for? The Ultimate Rugby app has stats which I believe are sourced from Opta, but the app is not free.

I have a subscription and can give you some off numbers if you’re just looking for the Stormers game.
Thanks, I had previously been a subscriber there but cancelled it because I was frustrated with the constant tech issues around the app. Didn't realise they were providing stats (and presumably the technology has improved) so will likely revisit this.